Hotshot: Dam Defense.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. Hotshot: Dam Defense.

User Info: The_Hungry_One

The_Hungry_One
3 years ago#1
Does this challenge appear after I do some side quests/missions, because as of right now it's not on the map? Story wise, I've just reached Marin County and my next mission is An Unexpected Delay.

I like to get the time trials and challenges done and out of the way, but this time it looks like I have no other option as Hotshot: Dam Defense is not showing on my map.
Sorry, did that hurt? That "sorry" was sarcasm. I am not sorry.

User Info: Avatan

Avatan
3 years ago#2
think its glitched for everyone.. I have every main and side mission done and still don't have it.

User Info: The_Hungry_One

The_Hungry_One
3 years ago#3
Well shtako. What the jekjek am I supposed to do now? :(
Sorry, did that hurt? That "sorry" was sarcasm. I am not sorry.

User Info: PunkinDrublic87

PunkinDrublic87
3 years ago#4
They disabled it because there was a large exploit in it from what I remember. It'll be back soon.
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.

User Info: Lerthyr

Lerthyr
3 years ago#5
PunkinDrublic87 posted...
They disabled it because there was a large exploit in it from what I remember. It'll be back soon.

What... This is the only one I need for Marin. At first I felt dumb because I spent 5 minutes looking for it, but to no avail. I hope they have it up soon. :/
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac

User Info: AlchemicSpartan

AlchemicSpartan
3 years ago#6
They're adding it back with the upcoming patch on the 15th. Its in the patch notes of the official Defiance forums.
Xbox GT: AlchemicSpartan
"Saying its like Firefly is like saying you just spotted the second coming of Christ." -Erupt50
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. Hotshot: Dam Defense.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived