Hotshot: Dam Defense.

#1The_Hungry_OnePosted 4/11/2013 4:48:56 AM
Does this challenge appear after I do some side quests/missions, because as of right now it's not on the map? Story wise, I've just reached Marin County and my next mission is An Unexpected Delay.

I like to get the time trials and challenges done and out of the way, but this time it looks like I have no other option as Hotshot: Dam Defense is not showing on my map.
---
Sorry, did that hurt? That "sorry" was sarcasm. I am not sorry.
#2AvatanPosted 4/11/2013 4:59:03 AM
think its glitched for everyone.. I have every main and side mission done and still don't have it.
#3The_Hungry_One(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 5:01:46 AM
Well shtako. What the jekjek am I supposed to do now? :(
---
Sorry, did that hurt? That "sorry" was sarcasm. I am not sorry.
#4PunkinDrublic87Posted 4/11/2013 6:50:37 AM
They disabled it because there was a large exploit in it from what I remember. It'll be back soon.
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
#5LerthyrPosted 4/12/2013 8:28:11 PM(edited)
PunkinDrublic87 posted...
They disabled it because there was a large exploit in it from what I remember. It'll be back soon.

What... This is the only one I need for Marin. At first I felt dumb because I spent 5 minutes looking for it, but to no avail. I hope they have it up soon. :/
---
RIP Sacred_Asylum 4/1/13
Watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful. -supercoolisaac
#6AlchemicSpartanPosted 4/12/2013 8:32:24 PM
They're adding it back with the upcoming patch on the 15th. Its in the patch notes of the official Defiance forums.
---
Xbox GT: AlchemicSpartan
"Saying its like Firefly is like saying you just spotted the second coming of Christ." -Erupt50