How do i get these hoods/other clothes i see people wearing ?

#1Laughing_CatPosted 4/12/2013 3:04:11 AM
Im using the lawgiver outfit as its the coolest i have, do i have to visit vendors ?
---
Im Talking 'Bout Balls Deep !
#2GregoryChambersPosted 4/12/2013 3:21:50 AM
The vendoe at the ERP camp sells several headgears including a hood, and two of the rewards from the episode missions are outfits.
---
Gamertag: ZipgunOnParade
#3wombat013Posted 4/12/2013 3:36:40 AM
You can use the in game store and the earth republic camp's vendor, as the last commenter said. However, in addition to the episode missions giving a couple of outfits, some regular missions give outfits and some are rewarded for side missions/challenges. But the hood, in particular, can be found in the Earth repub. camp. It's called the city survivalist or something like that. You can view any outfits that are available for sale at vendors or in the in-game store (defiance store) before you purchase them.

Also, some of the outfits and head gear change "looks" depending on your race. For example, there is a helmet you can buy in the in the Defiance store that will be a short top hat on the irathient race. The hood is missing on the gas mask from the defiance store, too, on the Irathients. At least for my irathient.
---
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge