So the gift Trion sent out....

#1StaticPenguinPosted 4/12/2013 7:42:09 PM
Is there a deadline to accept them? My console's power supply went out on me last night in a bad storm so I have to send it to MS to get it checked out.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#2IconicSaerosPosted 4/12/2013 7:44:23 PM
They're applied upon login. If you haven't been on then you shouldnt be using up your week-long bonus'.
---
Gamertag: XGO SAEROS FO
Founder of XboxGamersOnline.com
#3StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 7:46:10 PM
IconicSaeros posted...
They're applied upon login. If you haven't been on then you shouldnt be using up your week-long bonus'.

Yeah I logged in yesterday morning and saw it on the news feed but didnt get them. Then I went to work and when I got home I had an email from Trion saying they gave me the title and all the boosts. So I went to claim it and nothing. My 360 makes the noise like its going to turn on but it doesn't. It makes me sad.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#4IconicSaerosPosted 4/12/2013 7:47:22 PM
Hopefully it is for time played and not time since activation.. Not entirely sure. I can only assume you should be safe until then.
---
Gamertag: XGO SAEROS FO
Founder of XboxGamersOnline.com
#5WaltFPosted 4/12/2013 7:48:27 PM
I think its a running clock, no way they give you the bonus for 160+ hours of actual playtime
#6iamsuperdude29Posted 4/12/2013 7:58:32 PM
It will be gone in one week.

They gave everyone the boost for this week. Not a week of playtime.
---
Gamertag: FiLdo28
Twitch.tv channel: http://www.twitch.tv/fildo28
#7StaticPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2013 8:12:59 PM
iamsuperdude29 posted...
It will be gone in one week.

They gave everyone the boost for this week. Not a week of playtime.

Oh well, hopefully I'll still get my title.
---
#8VIRTUAL_TYRANTPosted 4/12/2013 10:58:00 PM
The bonus' will activate once you log in. They will not start without you.
---
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o564/KILLZEALOT/e7dd9706.jpg
XBLGT: VIRTUAL TYRANT