When is the big patch going to happen?

#1ghstbstrPosted 4/14/2013 7:05:36 PM(edited)
There is a big patch called Defiance: Patch 1.010, and the main Defiance forum talks about it, but they don't say when it will happen. Also you can't post in that topic to ask because it is closed.
Anyone has an idea on when and what time?
Here is the link to the big patch... http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?30976-Defiance-Patch-1.010-Sharks-(in-winter-solstice)

---
GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!!!
#2Ce1ticVikingPosted 4/14/2013 7:06:14 PM
I think it is suppose to go down on Monday.
---
Slainte!
I Hunt Therefore I Am.
#3CalistoCoonPosted 4/14/2013 7:06:36 PM
What is the size of the patch?
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#4SmacakePosted 4/14/2013 7:17:40 PM
CalistoCoon posted...

15 gb
---
Do not judge others unless you judge yourself first.Afterwards pick up a 12 gadge shotgun and prepare for the zombie apocolypse.
#5AukonnPosted 4/14/2013 7:18:18 PM
ghstbstr posted...
There is a big patch called Defiance: Patch 1.010, and the main Defiance forum talks about it, but they don't say when it will happen. Also you can't post in that topic to ask because it is closed.
Anyone has an idea on when and what time?
Here is the link to the big patch... http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?30976-Defiance-Patch-1.010-Sharks-(in-winter-solstice)

It's supposed to be online tomorrow. No one knows the size of the patch, nor the time, but supposedly tomorrow. I think they mentioned it in the blogs at some point. (The 15th was definitely mentioned)
---
PSN: Balorio
#6MenuWarsPosted 4/14/2013 7:26:13 PM
Smacake posted...
CalistoCoon posted...

15 gb

WOW. Is that on top of the other patches or is this going to replace them? If its on top I can see this game shooting its player base pretty hard in the foot a few months from now.
---
A Troll is a Troll, unless it's an ugly Giant.
~Troll Cannibalism 101~
#7SmacakePosted 4/14/2013 7:33:05 PM
MenuWars posted...
Smacake posted...
CalistoCoon posted...

15 gb

WOW. Is that on top of the other patches or is this going to replace them? If its on top I can see this game shooting its player base pretty hard in the foot a few months from now.

It will on top.
---
Do not judge others unless you judge yourself first.Afterwards pick up a 12 gadge shotgun and prepare for the zombie apocolypse.
#8AnthonyAllen159Posted 4/14/2013 7:34:48 PM
It is NOT 15GB, that person is just being silly. And yes, it's supposed to be released tomorrow on the 360.
#9CalistoCoonPosted 4/14/2013 8:05:09 PM
Good because it would take me an entire day to download that, I'm hoping realistically it's not over 2 gigs.
---
GT:Emotional Hobo
#10squidney2k1Posted 4/14/2013 8:10:02 PM
Smacake posted...
CalistoCoon posted...

15 gb

Unless you can cite a reliable source, that's total bull****

But anyway, the rumor seems to be that the patch will be ready by Tuesday, but possibly tomorrow.
---
\m/ (O_o) \m/ Alan Wake deserves a full sequel. Xenosaga Deserves a full sequel. Dark Cloud deserves a full sequel.