Trion Q&A on Raptr

#1DefiantXavierPosted 4/25/2013 6:40:30 AM
This occurred many days ago, and I do not think there was a thread on it. For those who missed it, you can find innumerable questions on here that were answered over the course of many hours. Among things we found out were:

- Defiance is confirmed for next-gen consoles
- Deeper clan/social support is on the way
- The show/game can live without the other
- More raid content is on the way
- Tons more

It's definitely worth a read if you're interested about this game's future. They did a wonderful job of keeping on top of things.

http://raptr.com/Myll_Erik/news/51687d97caf17cb22f/raptr-q-a-defiance
---
Since I see people saying it: Destiny is NOT an MMO. Please learn what an MMO is before commenting. Thank you!
#2squiggy9996999Posted 4/25/2013 7:23:07 AM
so im glad i didn't buy season pass...i think?
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...
#3DefiantXavier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:04:06 AM
so im glad i didn't buy season pass...i think?

Eh. Couldn't hurt to get anyway.
---
Since I see people saying it: Destiny is NOT an MMO. Please learn what an MMO is before commenting. Thank you!
#4DefiantXavier(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 10:23:41 PM
Gonna bring this back up.
---
Why do people complain about "always online"? If your console isn't always online already, why do you even play games?
#5midnyghtsson265Posted 4/28/2013 4:25:32 AM
DefiantXavier posted...
Gonna bring this back up.

You make a lot of good posts TC, but your recent signature is soooooo wrong, it's not even funny. With the internet as fickle as it is sometimes, you want your gaming dictated by being online? No internet, no playing.....sounds pretty horrible to me. Bad weather sometimes affects internet.

Sorry this is so off topic...
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Defiance...5 of my favorite games ever.
#6SSBoKanteiPosted 4/28/2013 4:37:03 AM
Thanks for this post, made the wait in the airport go by very quickly this morning...need a new topic for this airport lol..

Not sure what your rant about his sig was. But his sig is a true statement. It's not an MMO. Destiny is a Dark Souls style game that supports more players being able to invade and connect to your game than Dark Souls offers. That doesn't make it an MMO though.

Your rant would apply to DMR....but not Destiny. Being co-op and supporting invasions to your instance makes it a dynamic multiplayer game, but not an MMO.
#7SSBoKanteiPosted 4/28/2013 4:48:57 AM
And now I see the TC switched his sig half way through. Bad move TC, I have to agree with rant now. I do not buy preowned games, nor pirate games. And sometimes situations occur where I am traveling, the weather knocks the internet out for the area, and a few other situations that can arise.

Why shouldn't I be able to play my game offline, if I find myself in a situation where I cannot connect to Xbox live. Xbox will lose a long time supporter if they go through with this. I will go back to PS or PC as my primary gaming provider.
#8midnyghtsson265Posted 4/28/2013 4:57:32 AM
SSBoKantei posted...
Thanks for this post, made the wait in the airport go by very quickly this morning...need a new topic for this airport lol..

Not sure what your rant about his sig was. But his sig is a true statement. It's not an MMO. Destiny is a Dark Souls style game that supports more players being able to invade and connect to your game than Dark Souls offers. That doesn't make it an MMO though.

Your rant would apply to DMR....but not Destiny. Being co-op and supporting invasions to your instance makes it a dynamic multiplayer game, but not an MMO.

Lmao....rant? 2 lines of text constitutes a rant now? And even worse, did you read it? My comments made no sense when applied to his other sig.....

And now you agree.....lol
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Defiance...5 of my favorite games ever.
#9xHuckleberryPosted 4/28/2013 5:07:44 AM
midnyghtsson265 posted...
SSBoKantei posted...

Lmao....rant? 2 lines of text constitutes a rant now? And even worse, did you read it? My comments made no sense when applied to his other sig.....

And now you agree.....lol

Using the word rant for someone complaining isnt new. But Im sure every word youve ever used was used in definition anyway, so screw it.
#10SSBoKanteiPosted 4/28/2013 5:15:38 AM
Almost missed my plane ~_~. Yeah why not go with I used the wrong word lol. Doesn't matter. I disagreed when I checked his sig in the original post. Then I agreed when I double checked all of his sigs. Checking all sigs isn't the norm. I used rant because I thought it had nothing to do with his signature. Not because we both have the same complaint.