I think they just added stuff to the Defiance Store.

#1Oni SeraphPosted 4/30/2013 2:06:21 PM
They have costumes and cars I haven't seen thus far.
---
Oni Seraph: Be humble on your path.
You have nothing to prove to anyone, not even yourself. Trust yourself, always.
#2Oni Seraph(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 2:08:17 PM
They have the pick up truck rollers called nomads and a couple palette swaps for costumes and added some of the old helmets that weren't there before.
---
#3i2HoldWithFirePosted 4/30/2013 2:22:01 PM
Sweet. Thanks for the heads up, I hardly ever go in there anymore.
---
"Saying it's like Firefly is like saying you've just spotted the second coming of Christ"-Erupt50
#4Oni Seraph(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 2:31:04 PM
I think it updated in like the last hour or so. I was in there looking at how much boosts were earlier today and none of this stuff was there. New car is worse speed wise than a lot of stuff but looks awesome has a ton of HP and ram damage.
---
#5kevinm1278Posted 4/30/2013 3:32:58 PM
Is there a way to get the new trucks through regular gameplay?
#6BWO_ArbiterPosted 4/30/2013 3:36:49 PM
If you could get the Cerberus in PvE I'd buy it. Then I could drive around in arkfalls while my passenger shot at the crystal and people wouldn't be able to complain....

Wait no, they would still make up some reason to be upset :-(
---
What I lack in dexterity is made up for by my strategies. I'm proof that you don't need a perfect shot to pwn in FPS games.
#7ZGMF-X09APosted 4/30/2013 3:59:42 PM
I'm glad you made this topic TC. With some leftover points I picked up one of those new trucks.

They're really nice and I've had 8 people message me about where did I get mine.

Also SPD heavy trooper armor now has a matching helmet, If I'm not mistaken it hasn't had a helmet before this update.
#8ShikazurePosted 4/30/2013 4:31:21 PM
BWO_Arbiter posted...
If you could get the Cerberus in PvE I'd buy it. Then I could drive around in arkfalls while my passenger shot at the crystal and people wouldn't be able to complain....

a cerberous passanger shoots rockets that would kill the skitterlings. unless you ment someone on the turret
---
PSN & GT: somePUNK91
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#9BWO_ArbiterPosted 4/30/2013 4:33:36 PM
Shikazure posted...
BWO_Arbiter posted...

a cerberous passanger shoots rockets that would kill the skitterlings. unless you ment someone on the turret

DOH! You're right, I did. Yeah I guess they would be justifiably upset if I was shooting rockets at the skitterlings :-)
---
What I lack in dexterity is made up for by my strategies. I'm proof that you don't need a perfect shot to pwn in FPS games.
#10drakehaiki11Posted 4/30/2013 5:04:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]