I think they just added stuff to the Defiance Store.

#21ApollyonPosted 4/30/2013 10:02:30 PM
Neverwinter27 posted...
how much is 1 dollar in terms of bits

As Talon5967 pointed out, Bits are nearly 1:1 with MS Points. So that would make 1 Bit equal to roughly 80 Cents US
---
"You suggest that I use arrogance and hostility as a mask to hide behind. I thought that's what the Internet was for. " - Patrick Bateman
#22Oni Seraph(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:43:38 AM
Oni Seraph posted...
It was 920 bits I think, kinda expensive. Comes in black or pink.

In my opinion, they're more than kind of expensive. Since bits are pretty much a 1 for 1 trade unless you buy 1800 or more (400 points gets you 400 bits, 1600 points gets you 1800 bits, ect.), that's basically 920 MS points for car. Just like the outfits, I've bought entire DLC's for that much, and appearance packs with multiple outfits from each for half that, if not less.

Personally, I think the stuff in the Defiance store is massively overpriced, with the possible exception of inventory space upgrades.

Yeah, but the game seems like its going to follow a f2p model no monthly but overpriced extra's. I just wish that the content was a little better. Vehicles actually bought be a little better than vendor bought stuff while pursuit things would still be better, maybe put traits/boosts on the outfits.
---
Oni Seraph: Be humble on your path.
You have nothing to prove to anyone, not even yourself. Trust yourself, always.
#23infinitexxPosted 5/1/2013 5:19:53 AM
Apollyon posted...
Neverwinter27 posted...
how much is 1 dollar in terms of bits

As Talon5967 pointed out, Bits are nearly 1:1 with MS Points. So that would make 1 Bit equal to roughly 80 Cents US

I...what? 8 cents.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#24Finish_th_FightPosted 5/1/2013 6:01:12 AM
BWO_Arbiter posted...
If you could get the Cerberus in PvE I'd buy it. Then I could drive around in arkfalls while my passenger shot at the crystal and people wouldn't be able to complain....

Wait no, they would still make up some reason to be upset :-(

Still butthurt over the rimming you took yesterday I see.
#25MournbloodPosted 5/1/2013 7:13:57 AM
Did they add the SPD Heavy Helmet to go with the SPD Heavy Armor?
#26Oni Seraph(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 7:19:12 AM
Did they add the SPD Heavy Helmet to go with the SPD Heavy Armor?

Not at my xbox to check, but if that was the Blue Heavy armor yes. It looks just like the co-op helmet.
---
Oni Seraph: Be humble on your path.
You have nothing to prove to anyone, not even yourself. Trust yourself, always.
#27Neverwinter27Posted 5/1/2013 9:34:05 PM
Are the trucks counted as Rollers?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJTdNA-Btig
#28midnyghtsson265Posted 5/1/2013 10:22:19 PM
Finish_th_Fight posted...
BWO_Arbiter posted...
If you could get the Cerberus in PvE I'd buy it. Then I could drive around in arkfalls while my passenger shot at the crystal and people wouldn't be able to complain....

Wait no, they would still make up some reason to be upset :-(

Still butthurt over the rimming you took yesterday I see.

He just cant get over that. It doesn't matter, he ignored everyone that would complain...lol
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Defiance...5 of my favorite games ever.