Thanks for the "reward" Trion...

#31Talon5967Posted 5/4/2013 3:46:49 PM
Well, now my problem is that I have no rep with Paradise, because Paradise contracts are always for doing co-op maps. And every single time I've attempted to do a co-op map, regardless of which map I'm doing, it has always been completely devoid of enemies.

For example, when I attempted Scrapworks, I ran all the way through the map, not seeing a single enemy, until I got the to building where you get a cutscene of being locked in and a hulker jumps in with you. I was thinking "Maybe now it will work right." But no, as soon as the scene ends and I'm back in the game, I'm standing in an empty room by myself, with the doors closed. Until two other players appeared in there. Then we were all trapped together.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#32Oni SeraphPosted 5/4/2013 3:55:14 PM
grow up seriously if you are getting this upset about something so trivial real life is gonna be a nasty surprise

Grow up? I think you may need to if you not only aren't going to hold a company you're doing business with to live up to their word but defend them when they don't is childish as hell. You shouldn't be talking about people ages when acting to the contrary yourself.

Well, now my problem is that I have no rep with Paradise, because Paradise contracts are always for doing co-op maps. And every single time I've attempted to do a co-op map, regardless of which map I'm doing, it has always been completely devoid of enemies.

I've had it happen quite a bit, but it happens every time for you? You should open a ticket with Trion so they can try and fix it for you.
---
Oni Seraph: Be humble on your path.
You have nothing to prove to anyone, not even yourself. Trust yourself, always.
#33Lerp85Posted 5/4/2013 3:58:54 PM
Talon5967 posted...

For example, when I attempted Scrapworks, I ran all the way through the map, not seeing a single enemy, until I got the to building where you get a cutscene of being locked in and a hulker jumps in with you. I was thinking "Maybe now it will work right." But no, as soon as the scene ends and I'm back in the game, I'm standing in an empty room by myself, with the doors closed. Until two other players appeared in there. Then we were all trapped together.

Wait for the timer to count down, don't join on your own. Some one said this earlier to me and it worked like a charm.

Also, you could not have tried much, cause I had the same issue and it worked after a few tries.

And another thing, only the week challenge was usually a co op mission.
#34Talon5967Posted 5/4/2013 8:12:07 PM
It happened several times, over a few days. Then I just stopped trying. That was a couple weeks ago. Tried again a few days ago, but it just said "Waiting for 3 players" for about five minutes (early morning, which was likely the reason), so I cancelled.

I suppose I could give it another try. I went ahead and fired the game up just now (my furniture is arranged so that I can clearly see my TV from my desk).
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
#35Lerp85Posted 5/4/2013 9:54:08 PM
It is kinda funny how people will complain that these cost too much, but not care about how the nomad is around 12 bucks, and entire outfits are going for 15 bucks or more.
#36Talon5967Posted 5/5/2013 4:38:48 AM
For me, I don't even think about the stuff in the Defiance Store when talking about prices anymore, because the stuff in that store is so disgustingly overpriced that I've written it off. It's not even considered in any discussion about prices unless specifically mentioned. I may not be the only one.

Also, thanks Lerp. Not waiting for the timer seems to have been the issue. Though I only tried once last night. Now if only the next one won't drop me in a match that's progressed to the boss, I'll be good. I tried Scrapworks, and got dropped right into the circle for entering Dy'Dekuso's room, with three other players running up to me right after.
---
#37nnytherkillerPosted 5/5/2013 11:41:35 AM
Talon5967 posted...
For me, I don't even think about the stuff in the Defiance Store when talking about prices anymore, because the stuff in that store is so disgustingly overpriced that I've written it off. It's not even considered in any discussion about prices unless specifically mentioned. I may not be the only one.

Also, thanks Lerp. Not waiting for the timer seems to have been the issue. Though I only tried once last night. Now if only the next one won't drop me in a match that's progressed to the boss, I'll be good. I tried Scrapworks, and got dropped right into the circle for entering Dy'Dekuso's room, with three other players running up to me right after.

You're not doing scrapworks, you're doing explosions 101 which is notorious for having issues.
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer