Where are my Fast Travel points!?

#1Drag_ZEROPosted 5/7/2013 4:33:30 PM
The only one I have is the E-Rep camp, and I have to travel almost 2 km (its longer than that because there is a stupid impassable mountain in the straight line, but I digress) to every mission! What gives?
#2MarkMiltonPosted 5/7/2013 4:36:42 PM
won't see one till you get to Iron Demon ranch... but you're right, there's a HUGE area that really should have a fast-travel spot in between. maybe the radio station should have one.

there should be more than one in San Fran as well. one in the southwest, near refinery would be nice too.
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304
#3DocOdinePosted 5/7/2013 4:37:54 PM
Find more camps. Erep, Iron Demon Ranch, Ara Shandu's consulate place, Crater Bar, Muir Processing, Top Notch Tools, Bug n Chug, headlands transit and overpass. There are several, you just have to get there.
---
Incoming arkfall, boys! Grab your gear, it's time to make some scrip!
#4Talon5967Posted 5/7/2013 8:05:11 PM
Drive to all the vendor icons on your map. Every fast travel point also has vendors, so doing this will get you all the fast travel points.

Only thing is that while all fast travel locations have vendors, not all vendors are at fast travel locations.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.