Looking for Assassin mods for AR and Bolt Sniper Rifles

#1frankecapsPosted 5/28/2013 5:42:29 AM
As the topic says im looking for Assassin Mods for AR's and Bolt Sniper Rifles. Im on NA server. I got some random mods i can trade (dont have a list as im at work atm) or i can buy with scrip if i dont got anything u want.

GT: fcaps81

ill be on later tonight around 9 est.

Thanks
#2SlayerJ9Posted 5/28/2013 1:15:41 PM
I'll pay 5k more than whatever he offers for the bolt action mods
---
I wouldn't take a bullet for you, because if I have time to move in front of the bullet, you have time to move. ~ GT: SlayerJ9 ~ In game: Rebel Niner
#3Majik25Posted 5/28/2013 5:04:04 PM
Goo luck. I just sold my assassin Recoil stock for 100k.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#4Wolf_Ownz_UPosted 5/28/2013 8:41:52 PM
Majik25 posted...

Wtf 100k? For a single mod not even the 4-slot set? That best not be the average price & you scammed that dude because even with its rarity it's complete idiocy to have a mediocre price like that.
#5Majik25Posted 5/28/2013 8:53:54 PM
Wolf_Ownz_U posted...
Majik25 posted...

Wtf 100k? For a single mod not even the 4-slot set? That best not be the average price & you scammed that dude because even with its rarity it's complete idiocy to have a mediocre price like that.

I had a bid of 120k for the same mod, but I refused to sell because the guy was a complete douche.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#6SlayerJ9Posted 5/29/2013 12:52:46 AM
lmao you can keep your stupidly overpriced mods. I wouldn't even pay 100k for a full set.
---
I wouldn't take a bullet for you, because if I have time to move in front of the bullet, you have time to move. ~ GT: SlayerJ9 ~ In game: Rebel Niner
#7Majik25Posted 5/29/2013 1:43:09 AM
SlayerJ9 posted...
lmao you can keep your stupidly overpriced mods. I wouldn't even pay 100k for a full set.

And that is why you will get nothing, lol. Gotta love Xbox players who dont understand how an MMO works.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#8dokukaeruPosted 5/29/2013 10:31:32 AM
SlayerJ9 posted...

Good luck pulling 1 from a mod box.....or even trading a comparable mod for one. Supply and demand rule equipment in mmos.

I have a mazu blast rifle with no nano, assassin, and great bonuses including crit multiplier....its prob gonna cost as much as the gun is worth to get the 4 mods...even the maag nano converter.
---
People that dont believe in evolution are like people that dont believe in computers.
#9Jemas777Posted 5/29/2013 10:40:07 AM
Just hit the boxes, took a friend and I two days to get him a complete set. that included key farming, co-ops and Ark falls, so not really that long...
---
Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you...
GT: AnyOLName(360)
#10frankecaps(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2013 10:51:11 AM
Jemas777 posted...
Just hit the boxes, took a friend and I two days to get him a complete set. that included key farming, co-ops and Ark falls, so not really that long...

That's good to hear. I been lazily buying synergy caches with my keys but I keep getting the damn scope for my AR (which is shtako cuz I hate scopes on an AR) or a barrel for my sniper (which I'd rather use the crit multiplier barrel)

Guess ill keep farming