Looking for Assassin mods for AR and Bolt Sniper Rifles

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. Looking for Assassin mods for AR and Bolt Sniper Rifles
2 years ago#1
As the topic says im looking for Assassin Mods for AR's and Bolt Sniper Rifles. Im on NA server. I got some random mods i can trade (dont have a list as im at work atm) or i can buy with scrip if i dont got anything u want.

GT: fcaps81

ill be on later tonight around 9 est.

Thanks
2 years ago#2
I'll pay 5k more than whatever he offers for the bolt action mods
---
I wouldn't take a bullet for you, because if I have time to move in front of the bullet, you have time to move. ~ GT: SlayerJ9 ~ In game: Rebel Niner
2 years ago#3
Goo luck. I just sold my assassin Recoil stock for 100k.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
2 years ago#4
Majik25 posted...

Wtf 100k? For a single mod not even the 4-slot set? That best not be the average price & you scammed that dude because even with its rarity it's complete idiocy to have a mediocre price like that.
2 years ago#5
Wolf_Ownz_U posted...
Majik25 posted...

Wtf 100k? For a single mod not even the 4-slot set? That best not be the average price & you scammed that dude because even with its rarity it's complete idiocy to have a mediocre price like that.

I had a bid of 120k for the same mod, but I refused to sell because the guy was a complete douche.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
2 years ago#6
lmao you can keep your stupidly overpriced mods. I wouldn't even pay 100k for a full set.
---
I wouldn't take a bullet for you, because if I have time to move in front of the bullet, you have time to move. ~ GT: SlayerJ9 ~ In game: Rebel Niner
2 years ago#7
SlayerJ9 posted...
lmao you can keep your stupidly overpriced mods. I wouldn't even pay 100k for a full set.

And that is why you will get nothing, lol. Gotta love Xbox players who dont understand how an MMO works.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
2 years ago#8
SlayerJ9 posted...

Good luck pulling 1 from a mod box.....or even trading a comparable mod for one. Supply and demand rule equipment in mmos.

I have a mazu blast rifle with no nano, assassin, and great bonuses including crit multiplier....its prob gonna cost as much as the gun is worth to get the 4 mods...even the maag nano converter.
---
People that dont believe in evolution are like people that dont believe in computers.
2 years ago#9
Just hit the boxes, took a friend and I two days to get him a complete set. that included key farming, co-ops and Ark falls, so not really that long...
---
Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you...
GT: AnyOLName(360)
2 years ago#10
Jemas777 posted...
Just hit the boxes, took a friend and I two days to get him a complete set. that included key farming, co-ops and Ark falls, so not really that long...

That's good to hear. I been lazily buying synergy caches with my keys but I keep getting the damn scope for my AR (which is shtako cuz I hate scopes on an AR) or a barrel for my sniper (which I'd rather use the crit multiplier barrel)

Guess ill keep farming
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. Looking for Assassin mods for AR and Bolt Sniper Rifles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Blur powerConnie27/26 8:06AM