Defiance Season 2 Return Date - June 2014?!?!?!?!

#1XanRannaPosted 7/8/2013 8:11:41 PM
smh...
---
XBLGT - LordDuckfeets
#2m4snakePosted 7/8/2013 8:38:28 PM
Same
---
Xbox Gamertag: m4recon
#3Teen_ApePosted 7/9/2013 10:53:58 AM
Sounds about right for a TV show.

What were you expecting?
---
Gamertag: NedmOblivion
Nintendo Network ID: HouseOfHorror
#4TGI_CaptainDerpPosted 7/9/2013 12:02:37 PM
Show got canceled bet it won't even comeback 2014.And it looks like Daytek Tarr is coming to the game.
#5Jemas777Posted 7/9/2013 12:34:40 PM
TGI_CaptainDerp posted...
Show got canceled bet it won't even comeback 2014.And it looks like Daytek Tarr is coming to the game.

They already have an agreement in place for season two with an option for a third.
---
Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you...
GT: AnyOLName(360)
#6XanRanna(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 12:50:38 PM
They start filming season 2 next month.

The characters were so well set up that it just feels like...I just hooked up with my first crush over the summer, only to find out right before the school year starts that their family is moving across the country for their dad's new job.

I'm sure the heartbreak will be easier during the gap between season 2 to 3.

I also hope ALL the current DLC is released like...1 every 2 months...from now until then..to keep people interested in the game AND the show.

Make relevant characters from the show go on vacation to SF for the summer and put them in the game...YES!!!!
---
XBLGT - LordDuckfeets
#7Jemas777Posted 7/9/2013 12:56:35 PM
All i know is that Nolan stole that damn crystal from me twice. Why does he need two anyway?
---
Beat me if you can. Survive if I let you...
GT: AnyOLName(360)
#8TGI_CaptainDerpPosted 7/9/2013 3:09:37 PM
Jemas777 posted...
All i know is that Nolan stole that damn crystal from me twice. Why does he need two anyway?

One to get rich the other was used for saving Defiance.Although those missions take place before season 1 so if it really was a different mission and Nolan was in the area it means Iriza didn't die and she'll be in the next season.
#9kevinm1278Posted 7/10/2013 8:59:58 AM
TGI_CaptainDerp posted...
Jemas777 posted...

One to get rich the other was used for saving Defiance.Although those missions take place before season 1 so if it really was a different mission and Nolan was in the area it means Iriza didn't die and she'll be in the next season.

He was just kidding. They were just letting us replay all the episode missions that were released so far. They are all the same past missions.
#10browncmpPosted 7/10/2013 4:19:57 PM
A year off sounds about right? For what country? All the shows I watch are off roughly 90 days, at most 6 months. 1 year for a syfy show? By the time the show returns, I wont remember what happened in season 1 and the game will be washed away by the new consoles and bigger MMO shooters like Destiny and Planetside on PS4. Too bad really. If they'd run the show again starting in late september early october that would be cool, but a year is them saying that they arent sure of their product. I know they have a contract for 2 seasons or 3, but think about it... will you be playing xbox 360 in 2 more years?