Timed out of servers

#11killion420Posted 7/19/2013 1:21:58 PM
Major arkfalls suck, always glitches out on me. I still get all xp and mods but I wanna play it.
#12kevinm1278Posted 7/19/2013 1:35:34 PM(edited)
Teen_Ape posted...
kevinm1278 posted...
Teen_Ape posted...
kevinm1278 posted...
Your first mistake is tryin to compare Defiance to Farscape. Hence, your disappointment :)

Defiance is more of an experiment. This is the first time that a game and a show tell the same story together simultaneously instead of one being based off the other. It's really a cool idea when you play and watch it.

As for clans, you should join InfectedOmen. I just joined them after my other clan I was in died and it's been an enjoyable experience so far. And if you wanna add me my gt is kevinm1278. I play mainly late at night and on Sundays.

It's not fully dead, I still play an hour or so a day!

Lol. Ok so it's just like brain dead or in a coma in terms of activity :)

Yeah, next time we on at same time, send me an invite if that clan if you can :)
I'm always the only one on :(

I miss lurking the clan chat lol.

I was actually talking to ninja, but yeah if you wanna join we'd love to have ya! It would be nice to have a fellow "beardie" to hang with. Just go to http://infectedomen.enjin.com/ to get signed up.
#13Teen_ApePosted 7/19/2013 1:43:29 PM
kevinm1278 posted...
Teen_Ape posted...
kevinm1278 posted...
Teen_Ape posted...
kevinm1278 posted...
Your first mistake is tryin to compare Defiance to Farscape. Hence, your disappointment :)

Defiance is more of an experiment. This is the first time that a game and a show tell the same story together simultaneously instead of one being based off the other. It's really a cool idea when you play and watch it.

As for clans, you should join InfectedOmen. I just joined them after my other clan I was in died and it's been an enjoyable experience so far. And if you wanna add me my gt is kevinm1278. I play mainly late at night and on Sundays.

It's not fully dead, I still play an hour or so a day!

Lol. Ok so it's just like brain dead or in a coma in terms of activity :)

Yeah, next time we on at same time, send me an invite if that clan if you can :)
I'm always the only one on :(

I miss lurking the clan chat lol.

I was actually talking to ninja, but yeah if you wanna join we'd love to have ya! It would be nice to have a fellow "beardie" to hang with. Just go to http://infectedomen.enjin.com/ to get signed up.

Yeah I know you were talking to the other person lol, just thought I would ask too since The Bearded Vikings is seriously dead, except for a random fart here and there and that is usually me.
---
Gamertag: NedmOblivion
Nintendo Network ID: HouseOfHorror
#14ShadyPosted 7/19/2013 6:40:10 PM
The same thing happened to my friend and I. Restarting the Xbox did the trick.
#15LeviCashPosted 7/19/2013 8:59:58 PM
Its dead my butt. It's still the best game out right now and probably will be until Destiny arrives. You're bored on this game and you just git it? Uhhh.. get someone to show you how to play it.
---
Scrip is used to buy items from vendors?
#16pPLnOmEPosted 7/19/2013 10:11:38 PM
LeviCash posted...
Its dead my butt. It's still the best game out right now and probably will be until Destiny arrives. You're bored on this game and you just git it? Uhhh.. get someone to show you how to play it.

ROFL. This post made me laugh hard, and made Stephen Hawking's brain explode, as it is clearly illogical. This game is absolutely NOT even close to being the best game out right now. I gave this game a very generous 4 months of my life of non stop play, but enough is enough and I am retiring until they hire better staff, or actually start caring about the players.
---
Titanfall all day.
#17browncmpPosted 7/20/2013 12:38:45 AM
Oh Sony...whatever your whole name was...I never said that Destiny would be better or that it wouldn't have issues...you did. I said it was simply too far away. Of course it will have issues. Its not the issues that kill this game, its the complete lack of support to fix the issues. Defiance's devs suck, hands down. They tell you they are looking into things, and do nothing. Case in point, June 3 was the beginning of the server timed out problems... Its now July 20. Yeah that's not a problem its a game killer.
Borderlands is a single player game? When did that happen? Who plays it single player? Its made to play in groups. Offline or online its more fun with friends. Defiance hasn't been fun for a long time. Granted I didn't get bored of it in a hour, and I still play if it wasn't so messed up.
#18oldhbk76Posted 7/22/2013 1:12:41 AM
It happened to me too, but once you get past that part it wont happen again
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: 3ds fc: 5086-0928-4789
#19kevinm1278Posted 7/22/2013 2:04:53 PM
LeviCash posted...

We were referring to my former clan being dead, not the game...