Ugh... Servers

#1ignus18Posted 7/24/2013 4:53:49 PM
First day I have this game, and it told me that the server was down. Is this normal for this game?
---
Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0047 0874 2287
Pokemon Black FC: 0562-0244-2486
#2drunkenpirate24Posted 7/24/2013 6:36:35 PM
There was a server side patch today that had servers down for 2 hours. Patches used to come out each week, then every two weeks, lately patches have been rolled out once a month. On xbox you will experience more disconnects and critical errors but they are working on it. Even if you get a server timed out error just log back in.
#3GoTeamLexanaPosted 7/25/2013 6:47:30 PM
The server has been horribly laggy all damn day.
#4markestoniaPosted 7/25/2013 7:03:33 PM
I'm following the scuttle in a few different places, and they are aware of it... the replies say they are working on it, but I'm a realist and won't hold my breath that it's going to be totally repaired today...

I seriously hope they get some serious fixes in with the DLC, and my fingers are crossed that they won't delay it yet again... I'm willing to wait for them to get it right, I'd rather that than have them rush and make it worse...

I think we can all agree that their track record so far hasn't been stellar... many things are fixed that were problems before, but they still have a way to go...
#5browncmpPosted 7/28/2013 12:30:33 AM
They ALWAYS say they are working on it.... That means they don't care. If you believe that they are fixing it, Ive got some ocean front property in Ohio Id like to sell you.
#6markestoniaPosted 7/28/2013 12:58:31 PM
browncmp posted...
They ALWAYS say they are working on it.... That means they don't care. If you believe that they are fixing it, Ive got some ocean front property in Ohio Id like to sell you.

What?! Do you even read what you write?

They ARE working on it, which obviously means they care. Think about it for a minute, if you're able. A few days ago, there was a horrible disconnection issue that they've partially repaired. Is it totally fixed and perfect? Hell no. However, I was being D/C'd at every ark fall I went to, sometimes two or three times before it was over and had good luck and friends to jump to in order to finish it.

Yesterday, I played the game for about 6 hours straight without a disconnect.

At release, you couldn't even manipulate an object in the game due to lag. Problem has been fixed. There was an issue with ammo pools changing with swapping weapons up until this last patch. Problem has been fixed. There used to be ark falls that would glitch and not spawn critters, thereby locking that ark fall up disallowing it to be completed. I assume this has been fixed as there are no recent posts about it on the official forums and I haven't run into this issue in quite some time. Nor have any of my Clan otherwise they would have mentioned it to me.

Beyond that, they are a company designed to do one thing. Make money. If they don't care for and repair their game, how long do you think people with give them cash? hmmm??

You have a serious habit of not making sense here, so until you actually know something about the game, I'm going to continue taking part in my most favorite hobby in the world. Schooling the ignorant.

That is all.