Bargain Bin. ALREADY??

#1vwvSUPERMANvwvPosted 1/14/2014 4:50:48 PM
I already seen this game in a bargain bin for $6.99. Such a significant price drop usually indicates a poor game and makes me rethink purchasing this game.
#2KimazartPosted 1/15/2014 6:24:28 AM
I just picked it up for 1 brand new and sealed at Morrissons in the UK.
---
XBLGT: Kimazart
ALT GT: Inyra
#3huerito323Posted 2/7/2014 7:29:17 PM
vwvSUPERMANvwv posted...
I already seen this game in a bargain bin for $6.99. Such a significant price drop usually indicates a poor game and makes me rethink purchasing this game.

It didn't sell very well, that doesn't mean it sucks. People are just too busy playing all the other overrated mainstream games.

Low price does not indicate a "poor" game. I don't know why you would think this. Play the game and make up your own mind about it.
#4kst8erPosted 2/10/2014 9:27:47 AM
u can pick up fallout 3 for 2.99. that game doesnt suck
---
"Urination when excited can be a long term problem" -- vigorm0rtis
#5grimmdaddyPosted 2/16/2014 4:24:03 PM
Thats what happens when your game is online only
#6Talon5967Posted 2/16/2014 10:26:13 PM
kst8er posted...
u can pick up fallout 3 for 2.99. that game doesnt suck

But Fallout has also been out for more than five years. At this point, most everyone that wanted it has already had it at some point. Defiance has been out less than a year.

I enjoyed the game for about the first month or so. But after that, I got bored. Granted, I was spending most of my gaming time playing only Defiance. I did the same thing with GTAV, and like Defiance, I got bored after a couple months, and had to stop. I've since been playing it again every so often, especially since several friends have gotten it.

The major difference between Defiance and GTA that has caused me to not go back to Defiance even while I went back to GTA is: 1, I have friends that play GTA, while I'm the only one I know of that has Defiance. And 2, GTA takes up less space on my hard drive, which is near capacity. I recently bought a flash drive, which still has sufficient space for Defiance (though it's filling up fast, with the 32gb drive now down to 15gb after only a couple weeks). So I've been considering giving it another shot, though I haven't gotten around to it yet. I don't have any DLC's though, as I'm not sure they're worth the investment.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#7BombermanXPosted 2/21/2014 11:06:26 AM
I hope this game is fun
---
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.
#8neohunter1884Posted 3/22/2014 9:54:32 AM
This game kind of sucks, if it worked right and the devs actually put some thought into the DLC's then it wouldn't be that bad but Trion is just a bad company.
---
When did playing cutesie games make you a gamer and not playing them make you a frat boy?
#9Doktor_WilhelmPosted 3/29/2014 2:54:43 PM
Kimazart posted...
I just picked it up for 1 brand new and sealed at Morrissons in the UK.

And I thought my 5 from ASDA was a good deal... :D
---
"so i'm guessing it's doctor wilhelm vs everyone else then?" - Travisclees
#10sleepydumbdudePosted 4/5/2014 10:10:49 AM
They screwed up too much too early. Too many people left and either returned or or planned to come back when they fixed/changed some things and just never did.

I played it nonstop for about a month but my friends stopped playing after the first week. One of the main reasons I played it so much was because I bought the Ultimate Edition. I even gave my friends copies of the game on pc when they were giving it out for free and couldn't get them to play.
---
Live Tag: sleepydumbdude