What is with the freezing?

#1vipermckayPosted 4/15/2014 2:13:34 AM
I have literally spent my whole night trying to play. Yet, it keeps freezing while patching. I get to the " Verifying patched contents" part than it freezes. I have searched and tried the various solutions. None have worked for me unfortunately. I had hoped to play the new Gun Slinger DLC too. Was a fun game when I got to play .
---
"Hank if you're steering then who's taking off your shirt!!!" -Dale Gribble
#2iceman505Posted 5/4/2014 6:06:37 AM
It keeps locking up on me too, and my patience with it is gone. It updated successfully once, but when I got to the character select screen it would not launch. Now it keeps wanting me to re-update, and locks up about 20 minutes in. Damn shame, I really liked this game, and have put in hundreds of hours on it. But, apparently I can no longer play it. You have failed me for the last time, Trion.
---
Xbox Nation
#3EQOAnostalgiaPosted 5/4/2014 12:49:38 PM
I had issues with the 360 version for weeks, i had rented it from gamefly thanfully because the PS3 version has no issues at all.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
#4ZDT_LeaderPosted 5/14/2014 2:28:03 AM
iceman505 posted...
It keeps locking up on me too, and my patience with it is gone. It updated successfully once, but when I got to the character select screen it would not launch. Now it keeps wanting me to re-update, and locks up about 20 minutes in. Damn shame, I really liked this game, and have put in hundreds of hours on it. But, apparently I can no longer play it. You have failed me for the last time, Trion.

I'm going through this right now..

Its completely ridiculous for a game that's been out this long to have such a problem
---
LoL IGN/Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
#5smurfsn1p3rPosted 5/31/2014 12:41:09 AM
Blame the hardware, not the game. If you have a Ps3, or a decent PC that can run it, you are better off with either one of those then the 360.

PC>PS3>XBOX 360

Sad but true. I own both 360 and PC. I play 360 more just because I have easier access to it then trying to use my brothers laptop. But the PC is a lot more stable. I am not sure why PS3 has fewer issues, but from what I played I never critted when warping to War master.on PC and PS3.
---
Gtag: smurfsn1p3r4eva
Defiance Character: Alyssia EGO:5343 Hit me up if you need some help.