Season 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BombermanX

BombermanX
2 years ago#1
I beat the game and did pretty much everything I could do in this game. I don't have any of the DLC ($40 for the season pass last time I checked). I was wondering if there is any word of the game being updated since season 2 of Defiance will start on June 19th. This game takes up a lot of hard drive space and I was wondering if I should delete it or not. It took hours to update the first time I installed it (February). If there won't be any updates or any record of the season pass becoming cheaper I think I'm done with the game. I enjoyed the game, but I wish it interacted with the show a lot more.
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.

User Info: ollie229

ollie229
2 years ago#2
Season 2 episodes are out.
<DOCTYPE> is a myth.
3DS FC: 3711-8060-7307

User Info: BombermanX

BombermanX
2 years ago#3
thanks
When I'm concentrating, I never have more than one drink before dinner, but I do like that one to be large and very strong and very cold and very well-made.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived