"Mighty Switch Force" AND "Fractured Soul" speed runners come in here!

#81packattackPosted 10/18/2012 5:33:34 PM
yoda2323 posted...
You mean the part just after the first secret? I just took damage from them (or maybe just one of them, and used the switch for the other).

The only way I know to get past those without taking damage is going on the far top or bottom of the screen, but I haven't bothered trying to learn that way. Is it possible to squeeze through the center space? I've tried a few times and can't get it.

Yes, I was referring to the ones after the first secret. I don't think you can get above or below them since you die when you are off the screen. I had made it through the 2nd center gap twice, but it seems to take a perfectly timed switch.
---
Single and multiplayer video game highscore competition - over 450 games - www.cyberscore.me.uk
#82Mega_Rat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2012 9:45:32 AM
*looks at website leaderboard*

Wow, I STILL have times that have yet to be beaten. xD
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#83packattackPosted 10/22/2012 9:26:38 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
*looks at website leaderboard*

Wow, I STILL have times that have yet to be beaten. xD

Well, that site hasn't been updated in 2 weeks so I don't think it's very accurate. From what i could tell yoda2323 has most of the records. If only I had time to get around to playing this game I think I could set a few decent records. As it currently stands I only have 5 star ranking on about 10 stages.
---
Single and multiplayer video game highscore competition - over 450 games - www.cyberscore.me.uk
#84Mega_Rat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2012 5:06:31 PM(edited)
*checks leaderboards* ... Packattack, holy gods, you're everywhere with the same time! :O

http://i.imgur.com/5O2jl.jpg
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
#85yoda2323Posted 10/26/2012 8:27:45 PM
That's hilarious! XDXDXDXDXDXD
---
The Stickman Chronicles Swapnote comedy series: PM me your 3DS FC if you want it!
More Info: http://tinyurl.com/6rmk8xb
#86packattackPosted 10/26/2012 8:31:35 PM
I wonder why that happened as well. It's been like that for a couple days now.
---
#87EndgameNickPosted 10/28/2012 1:11:30 AM
Hi guys, Nick from Endgame here. We've been having some issues with the rankings on FracturedSoul.com as you've seen. I've reverted the rankings to the last time they were correct while we investigate this issue some more. Hopefully we'll get up to date rankings back onto the site very soon.

It's great to see you guys are enjoying the game, and we're very impressed with the times being posted!

Nick.
#88packattackPosted 10/28/2012 8:55:59 AM
EndgameNick posted...
Hi guys, Nick from Endgame here. We've been having some issues with the rankings on FracturedSoul.com as you've seen. I've reverted the rankings to the last time they were correct while we investigate this issue some more. Hopefully we'll get up to date rankings back onto the site very soon.

It's great to see you guys are enjoying the game, and we're very impressed with the times being posted!

Nick.

Everything looks good now. Thanks Nick!
---