Patch sure is taking a long time to get here.

#11Spanish_BreadPosted 12/9/2012 10:30:08 PM
accc posted...
They should patch the game to make it run at 60 fps. It isn't pushing the 3DS at all and doesn't even use the 3D effect, so why does it only run at 30? 30 fps makes the game look like crap and play a lot worse than it would at 60. I would buy the game instantly if they patched the game to improve the framerate.

wow seriously? are 60fps already defined as a "buying factor" for a game? i bought it because i've been longing for a challenging game in a handheld, and also it is one of 3ds games that have online leaderboards... and it's pretty unique for DS gameplay (you can't try this game on a tv or a mobile phone... for wiiu it's a mindblowing hard i guess)... no other reasons...

i would like to dare anyone who wants 3d for this game... that they will eventually don't want to play the game in 3d... due to having migraine... XD
#12Mega_Rat(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 3:13:18 PM
accc posted...
They should patch the game to make it run at 60 fps. It isn't pushing the 3DS at all and doesn't even use the 3D effect, so why does it only run at 30? 30 fps makes the game look like crap and play a lot worse than it would at 60. I would buy the game instantly if they patched the game to improve the framerate.

Plays smooth enough to not hinder precise platforming movements. I thank the company for putting gameplay first because that's what's needed the most.

I love 60fps too, believe it looks ****ing amazing on some games. Also whoo it doesn't look that great, I'm sorry, but if you truly love platformers then I know in the end you'll buy it. Enough of those easy games, time to play a game that actually challenges the player.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D