Game demo available

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fractured Soul
  3. Game demo available

User Info: NintendoMoose

NintendoMoose
4 years ago#11
Mega_Rat posted...
NintendoMoose posted...
The demo was really fun! It hurt my brain a little bit getting used to the screen switching. I think I'll wait to see if there's an eventual sale though, seems kinda pricey.

Gonna be a loooooooooooooong wait. xD

I mean, Shantae has never been on sale, and that's a DSi game. =[

Yeah, Nintendo did put some games on sale this summer though, that's when I got Mighty Switch Force and Sakura Samurai. I know next summer is a long way away, but I'll survive.
www.MooseTV.net
www.ClydeWinters.com

User Info: Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat
4 years ago#12
NintendoMoose posted...
Mega_Rat posted...
NintendoMoose posted...
The demo was really fun! It hurt my brain a little bit getting used to the screen switching. I think I'll wait to see if there's an eventual sale though, seems kinda pricey.

Gonna be a loooooooooooooong wait. xD

I mean, Shantae has never been on sale, and that's a DSi game. =[

Yeah, Nintendo did put some games on sale this summer though, that's when I got Mighty Switch Force and Sakura Samurai. I know next summer is a long way away, but I'll survive.

You sure are playing with luck that Nintendo will put this game on sale, but we shall see! :D
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .... WHAT?! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Fractured Soul
  3. Game demo available

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived