how do you unlock dlc characters?

#1spiderspud007Posted 11/22/2011 6:00:31 PM
i love this game, and i love the fact the dlc characters from the other versions are included on the main character screen not hidden on a sub screen. but there locked. so far the rest of the characters have been unlocked threw fantasy warfare like the other versions, my question is does any one know how to unlock the dlc characters. i got the fantasy warfare people unlocked, and i stated a path of champions so maybe that will do it.
#2cactusjac7Posted 11/22/2011 8:11:43 PM
I'm trying to figure that out too. I did all the fantasy warfare and the undertaker and Orton paths and nothing yet. I'm thinking it has to do with the new score scramble mode. Gonna try that out now and if any luck I'll post back!
---
PSN : Wards922 XBox Gamertag : Daddy Tow
PSO 2, Oh how I want the!!!!!
#3spiderspud007(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 2:26:51 PM
i figured it out my self its threw gautlet , you have to beat all 42 other wresters, every 3 people you beat it saves and you start from there from then on, you only get one bar of health but there is ways to get more and you unlock some dlc threw this , i have ted dibiase jr and sr now.
#4DEATH2SONYPosted 11/25/2011 9:03:57 AM
You know theres a cheat code for psp, right? Im gonna try it.
---
Before you ask about the username, I'm a reformed Sega phanatic from the Sony-Sega wars! I accept Sony now, and I even own a PSP :D!
#5Shao_KahnPosted 11/26/2011 2:57:23 PM
I just finished Gauntlet mode, I had to beat the last 8 opponents with an empty flashing life bar though. Can't believe Mark Henry is the final opponent.
#6otaku473Posted 12/3/2011 7:53:12 AM
Walboro posted...
I just finished Gauntlet mode, I had to beat the last 8 opponents with an empty flashing life bar though. Can't believe Mark Henry is the final opponent.

Mark Henry!? I gotta try Gauntlet mode!
---
The official anti-weaboo of GameFAQs. The word is considered fanmade from various websites, meaning: (noun) A past weaboo.
3DS FC: 2964-8611-5412
#7TerotrousPosted 12/3/2011 9:34:06 AM
Gauntlet mode kind of lets you cheat in that it saves after every 3 wrestlers and lets you restart there, even if you lose. I'm trying to go through it legit on the hardest difficulty, though, and it's a doozy. Even the Big Red Machine was eventually taken down.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "SNES Battletoads & Double Dragon"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#8PresidentPandaPosted 12/29/2011 1:54:18 PM(edited)
Gauntlet mode, eh? All I got for playing through Undertaker's POC as Stone Cold Steve Austin was an alternate attire. I'll have to try that out.
---
"This one referee match....................is great."-Tazz, Smackdown: Just Bring It
#9Hylian-JediPosted 1/17/2012 3:43:17 PM
Walboro posted...

Same here! I thought Chris Jericho was going to be the last one and that Mark Henry would be before him.
---
Anyone else think it's weird how the top three American Super Heroes are now being played by Englishmen?
#10MonarchPooposPosted 1/31/2012 5:08:35 PM
through, come on honetsly