Achieved 100%

#1TraceSkipperPosted 6/15/2012 7:44:59 AM
After playing all 60 missions and getting medals, getting a rank thats under 400 i must say that this game is actually fun after you get good at it. So good i deleted my save and started over. I just want to kick a player tester's score just once (its the guy with the top perfect score in every leadership boards on every game) or die trying.
---
If I lie constantly, tell me, am I lying now?
#2ngc628Posted 6/20/2012 6:43:56 PM
What was your hardest medal? Mine was Lost Star Getting 49 seconds for the bronze medal was challenging. I think the silver time was 10 seconds less; I really don't know how you would do it.

Really enjoyed the game. I hope Vita gets more casual games like this.
#3TraceSkipper(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 5:06:31 PM
There are a few of them like last star that get very hard to do, so far i havnt gotten past bronze using the fastest and hard settings. But i'm 3rd place on leadership boards.
---
#4TraceSkipper(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2012 6:55:35 PM
Ok i got the gold with a time of 24:75. I shoot it out the right following the triangles so it travels up counter clockwise and shoots back into the area from the left side. Except i dont let it enter the area instead i tap quickly the beacon (there are two in front of the opening, i tap the top one) and hope for a good bounce towards the speed up field thats pointing downward, then it continues going c-clockwise and enters the area from the right. I use the beacon in the middle lower one to direct it upwards to the top and use the beacons in the upper area to keep it going straight ... lots of tries for this time.
---
#5TraceSkipper(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 8:53:28 AM
Took over number one spot. I guess the top guy wasnt as good as I thought he was.
---