Is there always that one character that HAS to win?

#1imphihungPosted 1/8/2012 6:38:30 AM
They non-playable characters in this game are way too lucky.
#2DaisyfanboyPosted 1/8/2012 10:06:51 AM
STELLLAAAAAAA

and Peach to an extent. She's the only S-rank I've never seen take 4th.
---
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.
#3JaggiManPosted 1/8/2012 1:07:52 PM
Peach took 3rd for me, since bowser was taking as much propertity as he could, leaving poor wario nearly bankrupt
---
Goldeneye FC- 1975-2055-7971 (POLIWHIRL*/ReCrisis),Monster hunter tri- Solitary(HR 154)
Any problem can be solved with a good grilled cheese sandwich!
#4Roll_kix_azzPosted 1/8/2012 3:37:32 PM
I actually JUST got the game and beat Peach's Castle with a first place victory on my first try.
---
Remember: Roll is FTW, ppl who h8 her are FTL. This is a golden rule
#5AlgradoPosted 1/8/2012 7:28:05 PM
I won in Colossus by making Peach go bankrupt haha that's what she gets for rigging so many games! Seriously, rolling 4 1s in a row getting her an entire district at the start of the game??? getting 5 7s on the minigame getting her 3,500 gold, getting cards that get her free stocks and ability to buy whatever shop.

yeah, for me Peach is the most LUCKY character I have ever gone against, especially when she would always go past my 4 shops in a row with over 2k for each haha, but I guess I finally got payback huh.

The rest are not a problem, hm actually no, Birdo seems to be very lucky too in Alefgard always getting trapped in the center then getting out just as easily, I lost many games due to that...