Rosalina would be a good addition...

#1Arceus1234Posted 6/21/2011 12:41:03 AM
They need more female characters in Mario Party

Really there's Peach, Daisy, Toadette & Birdo (If Birdo's female I can't remember anymore) and there's no guarantee that Toadette & Birdo will both return.
---
Hello I am Mastur Ch33f lollolollolollol
- Mastur Ch33f; Arby 'n' the Chief
#2ToadPrincePosted 6/21/2011 4:27:37 AM
Arceus1234 posted...

Really there's Peach, Daisy, Toadette & Birdo (If Birdo's female I can't remember anymore) and there's no guarantee that Toadette & Birdo will both return.

Rosalina is a cool character and all but I just don't see her being added as a playable character - not that I'm against it, I just feel like she's more of the host type.

Personally, I'd like to see some Paper Mario females as playable characters like Goombella, Flurrie, or Vivian.
---
http://fortunestreet.proboards.com/index.cgi - Fortune Street Wifi Hub - Join now!
#3StiputationPosted 6/21/2011 7:51:29 AM
I do think there is a good chance of Toadette making an appearance. But I also think Rosalina would be an amazing playable character. And like I;ve said earlier, besides the whole height issue, I can't really come up with any reasons AGAINST her making an appearance.
#4Arceus1234(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2011 12:31:10 PM
ToadPrince posted...
Arceus1234 posted...

Rosalina is a cool character and all but I just don't see her being added as a playable character - not that I'm against it, I just feel like she's more of the host type.

Personally, I'd like to see some Paper Mario females as playable characters like Goombella, Flurrie, or Vivian.

NOT Flurrie!!! PLZ NO!!!

Vivian would be cool alas, she has an even smaller chance than Roaslina
---
#5MrSpacelySlatePosted 6/21/2011 1:12:05 PM
I'd much rather have Captain Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff before Fuglina.
#6Warp_StarPosted 6/21/2011 1:34:28 PM

How about you STOP with the Rosalina hating and stop spelling her name wrong on propose just because you hate her?

I see no difference if she's playable or not.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC: 4898-4076-2514.
#7IcefrioPosted 6/21/2011 1:51:18 PM
I'd be fine with no new characters. I can't think of any that I'd rather play as over the ones we have now, Rosalina included (she's not a good character).
---
GT: Drmsi9292
#8Arceus1234(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2011 1:56:58 PM(edited)
MrSpacelySlate posted...

go away Spacely, you're not contributing; why do you hate Rosalina so much anyway... or do you just lurk the boards to anger people?
---
#9Master_Hand15Posted 6/21/2011 6:32:17 PM

MrSpacelySlate posted...

I'm so glad your opinion never matters.

#10GenesisOnePosted 6/21/2011 6:38:44 PM
I wouldn't mind if she was a playable character, but I kind of think her taking over the role Donkey Kong has assumed since Mario Party 5 would be better. I'd enjoy a "Rosalina Cosmic Challenge" or "Rosalina Galaxy Game" type of space where single-player and multiplayer games could be played with the prize being coins or a star, like the Donkey Kong games in Mario Party 7. Every mini-game would have a space theme to it, replacing the jungle theme that accompanies the Donkey Kong games.