This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will Shadow be in this game?

#1Da_Guy_in_a_HatPosted 5/10/2012 8:50:54 PM
I sure hope so

Nintendo would really miss an opportunity for one of the greatest character in gaming
if they don't add Shadow The Hedgehog in Super Smash Bros. Wii U
#2AwesomeFawfulPosted 5/10/2012 8:52:36 PM
I was thinking of the ninja from FF6.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120502155627/finalfantasy/images/8/81/VI-shadow_sd.jpg

That'd be bad ass.
---
Fawful for SSB4!
You cannot fully comprehend what my mind thinks.
#3UnboundedPosted 5/10/2012 9:03:10 PM
Except Shadow is a horrid, terribly generic character that should've died off after SA2B, and they should've left it at that. Instead they decide... to bring him back and make him a recurring character?
#4VictoryBadguyPosted 5/10/2012 9:04:57 PM
If he's playable, I'll fly over to Japan and personally scream at Sakurai for his terrible, terrible choice.
---
It's Skullgirls baby! Team: Painwheel/Double
Project M & Brawl- player.
#5Doug314Posted 5/10/2012 10:09:09 PM
If he is playable, I will lose all confidence in them and probably never buy any games again. Yes, it would be that bad.
---
Medusa, Palutena, Isaac, Lip, Ridley, King K. Rool, Starfy, Anna, and no Lucario for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!
#6DirtcruncherPosted 5/10/2012 11:50:45 PM

Except Shadow is a horrid, terribly generic character that should've died off after SA2B, and they should've left it at that. Instead they decide... to bring him back and make him a recurring character?

It was sad to see him go, but it would have been more epic if he stayed gone after that. I mean that whole game was so damn epic.

But at the same time, he was a really important character in that game. It's only fitting that he stayed part of the series.

But yeah, if Sonic got another rep it probably wouldn't be the guy who's identical to him. It would have to be Eggman, Knuckles, or Tails.
---
Sega Dreamcast, nuff said
#7Da_Guy_in_a_Hat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2012 1:17:46 AM
Shadow the Hedgehog has one of the best and deepest back story ever
#8garekmanPosted 5/11/2012 1:19:54 AM
Yes, but it would be a terrible choice. As someone said above, if Sonic gets another rep (and I hope it does) it should be Tails, Knuckles or Dr. Robotnik.
#9Da_Guy_in_a_Hat(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2012 1:24:52 AM
Shadow is more important than them, he starred in his own game, Shadow The Hedgehog.
#10LordRattergunPosted 5/11/2012 1:34:47 AM
If you mean Black Shadow from F-Zero, then absolutely. If you mean the Hedgehog who became total crap after his first appearance, then lolno.

Also...

Da_Guy_in_a_Hat posted...
Shadow is more important than them, he starred in his own game, Shadow The Hedgehog.

Tails Adventure
Knuckles Chaotix
Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg