This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A few early Roster tidbits I have come across via Bandai-Namco Employees.

#421TheMasterTurtlePosted 12/24/2012 10:45:20 AM
Honestly, this guys roster is close enough to my ideal. I hope it's correct.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
#422Majora999Posted 12/24/2012 10:53:25 AM
perrolococz posted...
Imo there are two "tests" so to speak that would almost confirm TC.

One is Debu, the other is Joseph and Iggy (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) being together..

Don't forget the Nintendo Direct in January.

This is looking more and more credible, but it's best to just keep it in the back of your mind and wait. Arguing and deciding 100% one way or the other at this point is pointless.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#423JC152Posted 12/24/2012 11:03:11 AM
I don't know how giving a big list of characters and saying "if anyone shown is not on this list proves me wrong" makes one more credible.

I'm not familiar with the series myself, so I can't see how this big of a deal this is.

Someone even said on the page before this that the characters shown on the trailer were revealed already in Famitsu magazines.

Also remember that we've been through "tests" before. Recall what happened before Ike and Diddy Kong were revealed.
#424reaverzPosted 12/24/2012 12:34:38 PM
perrolococz posted...
Imo there are two "tests" so to speak that would almost confirm TC.

One is Debu, the other is Joseph and Iggy (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) being together..

This looks to be true. I went to the board for that game and found a topic where someone copied Halibuton's list and passed it as his own inside knowledge. I made a post to set the record straight (that it's Halibuton's list that was posted here one day before the topic was made), and asked about the characters confirmed in the trailer and what they thought. These are three responses I got so far:

Daggeraxe posted...
So far, all the characters that have been revealed by trailers is in the list, none of them surprising though.

If Joseph & Iggy gets revealed then I might start believing this list, as I would never have expected them to be together as one character.

Bestia_Somnia posted...
Why would Iggy be with Joseph when his only significant interactions were actually with Polnareff?

Daggeraxe posted...
Probably because Joseph lacks a humanoid stand so Iggy is there to "make up for it"? Although that doesn't make sense considering someone like Speedwagon is in that list, not to mention that the Capcom fighting game had them separate.

If they can't make Iggy into a standalone character I'd rather they not include him at all. So yeah, I still think this list is fake... but I guess we'll see...

Looks like Joseph & Iggy appearing together on the game's roster would probably mean that Halibuton's list is real, and that would lend credibility to his Smash info. Of course, an Anniversary news feed and Nintendo introducing the "debu" character would certainly remove all doubt.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#425JC152Posted 12/24/2012 2:50:12 PM(edited)
"* Starship Mario, Giant Chasm (Pokemon BW2), Pushmo Park, and Cookie Country (Kirby) are levels that have been worked on. "

Hmm... I can foresee this game having many issues involving past and present games. You see, Namco-Bandai should already know about the 6th generation by now, and therefore should be able to create a stage based on that generation. Since both games aren't going to be released for long time, Including Giant Chasm from a game that's likely to be more than 2 years old by then possibly foreshadows the same developmental problems that plagued Brawl which led to Mewtwo being cut.

^Nevermind that question I asked you, if you've seen it already. I've checked the boards, and whoever it was never responded back yet.

If Namco-Bandai is truly this leaky, then there must be others that knows of SSB4's development, plus those who are willing to reveal even more then what our current leaker is willing to do.
#426Dragon_DezPosted 12/24/2012 3:09:47 PM
Halibuton posted...

* The Anniversary of Brawl's release in Japan will have a special Nintendo Direct focused on Smash 4. I don't think it will have a trailer included, but I am not sure. From what my friends have speculated, it may just be a retrospective on the Smash Series as a whole with a sliver of new info released.

I think I'll wait and see what the next Nintendo Direct has in store to see how legit the details are.
#427Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 12/24/2012 3:42:16 PM
I only want Mewtwo back, nothing beyond that.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#428pokemonynstynPosted 12/24/2012 6:52:08 PM
JC152 posted...
I don't know how giving a big list of characters and saying "if anyone shown is not on this list proves me wrong" makes one more credible.

It's because every so often (either a week or a month), they officially confirm more characters for the roster. So far, they've done it at least once since his leak, and they've all been on his list already. It's not concrete proof by any means, but it definitely increases his credibility.
---
Replace
#429Sir_HaxorPosted 12/24/2012 7:55:28 PM
That roster looks like ass.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#430Dustof_DryBonesPosted 12/24/2012 8:16:51 PM
Sir_Haxor posted...
That roster looks like ass.

Are you kidding me?! It's bloody amazing!
---
Ahoy, matey!