A few early Roster tidbits I have come across via Bandai-Namco Employees.

#461SalsaSavantPosted 12/27/2012 3:59:00 PM
SSBR10 posted...
SalsaSavant posted...
"Wonderful Joe" (if he gets in)- He fits the sort of "Power Ranger" archetype (East) but he's a superhero (west). Most likely East, but the superhero thing is a western thing.

Who's "Wonderful Joe"?

Or do you mean Viewtiful Joe?

The character from Wonderful 101.
People have nicknamed him Wonderful Joe.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#462SSBR10Posted 12/27/2012 4:06:00 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
SSBR10 posted...
SalsaSavant posted...
"Wonderful Joe" (if he gets in)- He fits the sort of "Power Ranger" archetype (East) but he's a superhero (west). Most likely East, but the superhero thing is a western thing.

Who's "Wonderful Joe"?

Or do you mean Viewtiful Joe?

The character from Wonderful 101.
People have nicknamed him Wonderful Joe.

Oh, that character. I know who you're talking about.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#463SSBR10Posted 12/27/2012 4:40:01 PM
majora999 posted...
Genius_Sage posted...
What happened with Battle Royal? Was there a leak with that as well?

You have no idea. That game was surrounded by leaks, fake leaks, lies and false info. I don't wanna talk about it. The game is released and the horrible things that took place on that terrible, terrible board are behind me.

I'm not kidding, PSASBR has the worst fanbase I've ever seen. And I play Sonic games. I play Kingdom Hearts and I play World of Warcraft. PSASBR's fans are the worst.

I don't know where the heck you got that from. PSASBR's fanbase is nowhere near the worst. All the stuff you're talking about was not even done by the fanbase so...I don't think you know what you're saying.
---
#464SalsaSavantPosted 12/27/2012 4:43:19 PM
SSBR10 posted...
majora999 posted...
Genius_Sage posted...

You have no idea. That game was surrounded by leaks, fake leaks, lies and false info. I don't wanna talk about it. The game is released and the horrible things that took place on that terrible, terrible board are behind me.

I'm not kidding, PSASBR has the worst fanbase I've ever seen. And I play Sonic games. I play Kingdom Hearts and I play World of Warcraft. PSASBR's fans are the worst.

I don't know where the heck you got that from. PSASBR's fanbase is nowhere near the worst. All the stuff you're talking about was not even done by the fanbase so...I don't think you know what you're saying.

It's the way they acted in response to those things.
Like morons.
And some of them supported Lightning without a trace of irony.
---
Not changing this until something impossible happens
Started 12/02/12
#465SSBR10Posted 12/27/2012 4:54:26 PM(edited)
SalsaSavant posted...
It's the way they acted in response to those things.
Like morons.
And some of them supported Lightning without a trace of irony.

Well people respond to things like that all the time. It's not just them. The only people who act like morons are the trolls.

And you're always gonna find people supporting characters who are far less deserving than others, (like Lightning or Bayonetta).
---
#466SilverSockPosted 12/27/2012 5:21:37 PM
These topics are more painful to read when I actually want them to be true...but then I flashback to the Brawl prophets and that happiness goes away.
---
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson
#467Traptin3daysPosted 12/27/2012 6:46:30 PM
I have now read the whole topic... It was... interesting.
---
"Smash isn't not made for only America.." - TBdragon90
Dimentio is our God!
#468thatonefireo3oPosted 12/27/2012 7:08:35 PM
(mention platnium games) Bayonatta!! (because of bayonetta 2)
#469PinxedPosted 12/27/2012 7:10:13 PM
Traptin3days posted...
I have now read the whole topic... It was... interesting.

It was amusing. And after FE:A boards, it took me awhile to understand that this could be a troll. I was introduced by Endgame and Karth Moopa...
---
Hobbits are Tolkien minorities.
#470Majora999Posted 12/27/2012 8:06:16 PM
SSBR10 posted...
majora999 posted...
Genius_Sage posted...

Dude. From the day Paul Gale leaked it to release I spent 90% of my time on the internet on the PSASBR GameFAQs and Community forums.

I know more then anyone that that fanbase is bratty, idiotic, entitled and just plain unpleasant. I am genuinely ashamed to be a part of it.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11