A few early Roster tidbits I have come across via Bandai-Namco Employees.

#51EarthLord_CJPosted 12/12/2012 9:06:15 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
It's entirely possible and you have no proof that the alternate explanation is actually more likely.

Yes, way to post something that I already know.
We have no hard proof, we know that, but there's also no evidence that points to the leak as having just been a lucky guess.
This also isn't just the roster we're talking about, either; there was both a Dragoon item and Stage Builder mode that both made it into the final product, and the former was described in ChaosZero's post exactly as to how it worked.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#52alien803Posted 12/12/2012 9:07:07 PM
lol gene why do you always debate the obvious?
---
Hey Crapface! Why dontcha blow it out your ear.
#53ViewtifulGenePosted 12/12/2012 9:11:48 PM(edited)
EarthLord_CJ posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
It's entirely possible and you have no proof that the alternate explanation is actually more likely.

Yes, way to post something that I already know.
We have no hard proof, we know that, but there's also no evidence that points to the leak as having just been a lucky guess.
This also isn't just the roster we're talking about, either; there was both a Dragoon item and Stage Builder mode that both made it into the final product, and the former was described in ChaosZero's post exactly as to how it worked.

Items could also fall within the realm of a lucky guess.

I can't consider it legit unless it is PROVEN legit. I can't spin a "we don't know" as a "yes."
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#54ViewtifulGenePosted 12/12/2012 9:09:56 PM
alien803 posted...

Because I get the impression that it's not obvious to some posters.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
#55alien803Posted 12/12/2012 9:11:15 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
alien803 posted...

You included, no?
---
Hey Crapface! Why dontcha blow it out your ear.
#56SnakeyPosted 12/12/2012 9:11:16 PM
I am very skeptical about this because I think it would be NOA handling the localization for Smash 4 not Namco-Bandai. All the Namco people involved with Smash 4 are in Japan.
---
Play It Loud
#57ViewtifulGenePosted 12/12/2012 9:12:44 PM
alien803 posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
alien803 posted...

You included, no?

If it isn't obvious then it was not clearly communicated.
---
#58Halibuton(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 9:13:38 PM
Snakey posted...
I am very skeptical about this because I think it would be NOA handling the localization for Smash 4 not Namco-Bandai. All the Namco people involved with Smash 4 are in Japan.

Localization hasn't begun yet for Smash 4, the localization I mentioned in the original posts refers to a different game.
#59EarthLord_CJPosted 12/12/2012 9:15:08 PM
ViewtifulGene posted...
Items could also fall within the realm of a lucky guess.

I can't consider it legit unless it is PROVEN legit. I can't spin a "we don't know" as a "yes."

You seem far more intent on just saying "no" than saying "okay, the possibility is there, but I refuse to believe it". If you state the latter and leave it at that no-on'e going to bother.
But the way you post now sounds suspiciously akin to denial instead of just accepting the plausibility of a leak.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#60SnakeyPosted 12/12/2012 9:18:09 PM(edited)
Halibuton posted...

Localization hasn't begun yet for Smash 4, the localization I mentioned in the original posts refers to a different game.

Then why would a foreign office be privvy to this when there is no reason for them to know about it. Sakurai and Nintendo kept everything under wraps for Brawl and Melee. It was only when the game started to be beta-tested by foreigners that things started to leak out.

There is no reason for the foreign office of Namco to be handling PR for a first-party Nintendo game.
---
Play It Loud