This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate My King Boo Moveset

#1liveman789Posted 3/21/2013 4:24:00 PM
Rate out of 10 - Results (30 votes)
6.67% (2 votes)
13.33% (4 votes)
23.33% (7 votes)
20% (6 votes)
10% (3 votes)
0% (0 votes)
0% (0 votes)
3.33% (1 votes)
0% (0 votes)
23.33% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Jumping- King Boo has a initial jump, which is just as good as Bowser's, and then he gets to additional "floating" jumps like Kirby and Jigglypuff. The range of the second and third jumps are in between the range of Kirby's and Jigglypuff's.

A- Left hand jab.
AA- Right hand jab.
Dash A- King Boo spins three times with his tongue fully out, causing damage to anyone that makes contact with it.
Side A- King Boo pushes his whole body forward, attacking in a head-butt-typed manner.
Up A- King Boo does a little hop, making his crown bounce up off of his head. Contact with the crown causes damage to opponents.
Down A- King Boo does a spinning leg sweep with his tongue, causing damage to opponents on both sides.

Side Smash- King boo does a stabbing attack with his tongue.
Up Smash- King Boo spins backwards vertically with his tongue fulling hanging out, causing damage to opponents on contact with it. Similar to Ness's Up Smash.
Down Smash- King Boo slams his tongue down onto the ground.

Neutral Air- King Boo does a fast spin, damaging opponents on contact.
Side Air- King Boo spins vertically forward with his tongue fully out, causing damage on contact, and has meteor smash potential.
Up Air- King Boo pushes upwards with his crown, causing damage on contact.
Down Air- King Boo dives downwards face first, causing damage on contact.

Grab- King Boo summons a Boo to appear up to five feet in front of him, and that Boo grabs an opponent if there is one within range.
Grab Attack- King Boo breathes blue fire into the opponent's face.
Forward Throw- King Boo launches the opponent by pushing his tongue forward onto them.
Back Throw- King Boo swallows the opponent, spins, and launches them behind him.
Up Throw- King Boo teleports upwards ten feet with the opponents and meteor smashes them onto the ground.
Down Throw- King Boo grabs the opponents on the other side if the Boo that is already grabbing them, and together they slam the opponent onto the ground three times, letting go after the third slam.

B- Blue Fire King Boo breathes blue fire. It can only go 70% as far as Bowser's fire, but it does not decrease over time. He can also do a complete 360 when breathing fire, allowing him to aim in any direction.
Side B- King Boo summon a Boo, which travels around the stage for 20 seconds. If it comes into contact with an opponent, the Boo grabs them for 5 seconds, making the opponent stationary until the escape. Boos are rather easy to avoid.
Up B- Teleport. King Boo teleports. He can go a bit further than Zelda can, and takes just as long to charge the teleport. While charging the teleport, if B is pressed again and an opponent is nearby, King Boo will grab the opponent and bring them with him during the teleportation, but will not be able to travel as far.
Down B- Spook. King Boo scares any opponent within 5 feet in front of him, making them freeze in fear for a second. If the opponent's damage is high enough, the freeze time will increase to 2 seconds.

Final Smash- Painting. Everyone in a ten foot radius of King Boo becomes trapped in their own painting for ten seconds. These portraits are able to be picked up and thrown off of the stage, just like any other item. The move also causes 30-60% damage, depending on the number of opponents.
---
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg
#2liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 4:24:23 PM
If Mario gets a newcomer, it'll probably be Bowser Jr. There's also Toad, Waluigi, and the horrific Daisy. But why not give King Boo a shot?

Since Brawl, he's appeared in Mario Kart Wii, Mario Party 9, Mario Super Sluggers, 2 Mario and Sonic Olympic games, and has returned as the main antagonist in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Also, unlike Waluigi and Daisy, he appears in both the main Mario series as well as the spinoff games.
---
#3The_KoreyPosted 3/21/2013 4:39:31 PM
liveman789 posted...
If Mario gets a newcomer, it'll probably be Bowser Jr. There's also Toad, and Waluigi. But why not give King Boo a shot?

Since Brawl, he's appeared in Mario Kart Wii, Mario Party 9, Mario Super Sluggers, 2 Mario and Sonic Olympic games, and has returned as the main antagonist in Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Also, unlike Waluigi and Daisy, he had sugnificant roles in the main Mario series as well as the spinoff games.

Fix'd. I Like the character and moveset, btw. I might post a pic of the moveset I made pre-brawl, later.
---
The Korey: Belligerent thundering since 1988.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10y1b3t.jpg
#4wiiking96Posted 3/21/2013 5:01:43 PM
8/10

I might have fewer attacks with his tongue and some using Boos as weapons instead. For example.

Side Smash: King Boo sends a burst of Boos forward a short distance.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#5CrystalKing5426Posted 3/21/2013 5:21:18 PM
wiiking96 posted...
8/10

I might have fewer attacks with his tongue and some using Boos as weapons instead. For example.

King Boo isn't comprised of a bunch of smaller boos. Bolosseus and Atomic Boo, among others, are.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4014/5138578909_05b321131a_z.jpg
#6wiiking96Posted 3/21/2013 5:24:41 PM(edited)
CrystalKing5426 posted...
wiiking96 posted...
8/10

King Boo isn't comprised of a bunch of smaller boos. Bolosseus and Atomic Boo, among others, are.

I know that, but why wouldn't he be able to summon Boos? He did it in Super Mario Sunshine.
---
#7liveman789(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:33:50 PM
wiiking96 posted...
wiiking96 posted...
8/10

I know that, but why wouldn't he be able to summon Boos? He did it in Super Mario Sunshine.

SMS would be a bad example, as it has been confirmed that that specific boss was a totally different King Boo. But yeah, he should be able to summon Boos. They don't have to physically come out of him, though.
---
#8wiiking96Posted 3/21/2013 5:46:15 PM
liveman789 posted...
wiiking96 posted...
wiiking96 posted...
8/10

SMS would be a bad example, as it has been confirmed that that specific boss was a totally different King Boo. But yeah, he should be able to summon Boos. They don't have to physically come out of him, though.

Well, maybe he could spit them out or something.
---
#9CrystalKing5426Posted 3/21/2013 6:05:45 PM
wiiking96 posted...
liveman789 posted...
wiiking96 posted...
wiiking96 posted...
8/10

Well, maybe he could spit them out or something.

---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4014/5138578909_05b321131a_z.jpg
#10thechaoticclownPosted 3/21/2013 6:54:57 PM
Great moveset. 9/10.