Krystal
Lip
Chrom
Magnus
Neku
#2_Super_Shadow_Posted 4/15/2013 2:00:04 PM
Not a fan at all.
---
Lucina, Newtwo, Ridley, Tom Nook, Bowser Jr, Palutena, Megaman, Lloyd Irving for SSB4
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4320/ssb4roster.png
#3liveman789Posted 4/15/2013 2:11:42 PM
Was expecting 50 Dillons.
#4Chomper4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 4:17:56 AM
I would never do that
#5Someguy_13Posted 4/16/2013 4:29:41 AM
Pretty bad.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#6UberPyro64Posted 4/16/2013 5:19:43 AM
Dillon could happen. Would be a good addition.

Ashley has no chance.

King K Rool has an okay chance.

Ridley is 50/50 honestly. So this is fine.

N has no chance.

Takamaru has a good chance I would say with Nintendo Land and all.

Little Mac is iconic and had a Wii sequel so he has a good chance too.

Mii is lol.

Bowser Jr is a maybe but I honestly don't think we are getting any new Mario reps.

Gallo? Do mean Geno? If so, Square Enix owns him and won't give rights so he has no chance.

Krystal won't happen. We haven't had a Star Fox game since 2006.

Lip could happen. Same as Dillon.

Chrom is highly likely so good here.

Magnus won't get in over Palutena who is highly requested in Japan unlike Magnus.

Neku is possible if SE get's a rep but I doubt it.

You need to take out Ashley, N, Geno, Krystal and Magnus.

Add in Palutnena, Skulk, Genesect and/or Mewtwo (We could get 1 or 2 new Pokemon reps so both or 1 work). Those are the most likely ones you are missing I think. Also for third party, Namco needs a rep which will most likely Pac-Man or Lloyd.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5691/april20132roster.png
#7Doug314Posted 4/16/2013 5:24:32 AM
Neku, Gallo, Magnus, N, Bowser Jr., having 50 slots, and Ashley are all not going to happen. I like the attempt at making something different but this is just too unrealistic.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#8Chomper4(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 4:19:16 AM
Doug314 posted...
Neku, Gallo, Magnus, N, Bowser Jr., having 50 slots, and Ashley are all not going to happen. I like the attempt at making something different but this is just too unrealistic.

Thats just your opinion. Anything can happen.
#9UberPyro64Posted 4/17/2013 6:08:53 AM
Chomper4 posted...
Doug314 posted...

Thats just your opinion. Anything can happen.

No, no it can't. In Japan, none of those characters are highly requested except for Geno and Square Enix won't give them rights so there's that. There is no way we are getting N when there are characters far likelier such as Genesect or Mewtwo. There is no chance in hell we are getting a new Wario rep. None of them are major enough to be in Smash. Every character added so far has a good purpose.

Takamaru
Little Mac
Lip
Dillon
Shulk
King K. Rool
Ridley
Palutena
Genesect
Mewtwo
Chrom

Those I would argue are the most likley though Lip and Dillon aren't quite as high as the others.

Takamaru appeared in Nintendo Land and is probably the most likely retro character to be added.

LIttle Mac is iconic and had a recent Wii game.

Shulk is highly requested worldwide by fans and his game Xenoblade was critically acclaimed.

King K. Rool is the iconic villain of Donkey Kong.

Ridley is the iconi villain of Metroid (though he could stay a boss).

Palutena is highly requested and more so then any other Kid Icarus newcomer.

Genesect and Mewtwo are highly popular (though we could easily only get one) and with Mewtwo having a new form, I doubt he won't get in.

And Chrom who is easily the most likely Fire Emblem newcomer and I also doubt he won't get in as he is the most recent hero and his game highly popular.

I can't really make an argument for Lip or Dillon except Sakuai wants retro and new character but those could be good candidates.

So yeah. That is all.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5691/april20132roster.png
#10victinivcreate1Posted 4/17/2013 6:37:43 AM
God awful
---
Genesect, Mewtwo, Ridley, Shulk, Palutena, Megaman, Isaac, Saki, Toad, King K. Rool, Ghirahim, Roy, Little Mac, Megaman, and DLC for SSB4