Here's a super duper Roster

#1ZercePosted 5/4/2013 9:30:40 PM
Everyone from Brawl HOWEVER
Link and Zelda will be SS Link and Zelda
Shiek will be replaced by SS Impa
Gannondorf will be WW Ganon

Also we will have Mewtwo and Young Link return. Young Link will use a new moveset involving the MM Goron, Zora, and Deku masks. Final Smash will be Fierce Deity Link.

Newcomers will be:
Waluigi
Dixie Kong
Ridley
Tails
Porky
Little Mac
Chrom
Megaman
Gray Fox
Toon Zelda/Tetra
And the "Unexpected newcomer" (like ROB and G&W) will be Pac Man
---
Zerce
#2MichaelollPosted 5/4/2013 9:32:23 PM
Daisy in her sports outfit instead of Waluigi
#3Zerce(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:39:51 PM
Michaeloll posted...

Daisy could be an alt costume for Peach. Now she'd have a different voice, and some of her moves would look different, so she'd be a clone instead of different colored Peach. Which is what she'd be anyway honestly.
---
Zerce
#4MichaelollPosted 5/4/2013 9:43:22 PM
Zerce posted...
Michaeloll posted...

Daisy could be an alt costume for Peach. Now she'd have a different voice, and some of her moves would look different, so she'd be a clone instead of different colored Peach. Which is what she'd be anyway honestly.

No she wouldn't. When has Daisy used turnips, a frying pan, a butt attack, anything heart related, etc?

The only thing she would have in common is a crown attack and a golf club.

DIHSO is representing sports spin offs waaay better than waluigi. he wasn't even in some of them to be honest.

daisy is first heard in mario super sluggers intro, even given her own stadium. waluigi was not given a stadium. take note sluggers was nintendo and NAMCO which is making this game soo yeah

DIHSO could punch, and do sports attacks with a baseball bat and function like zero suit samus. fast and stronger than peach. [shown in mario golf toadstool tour and mario and sonic olympic games respectfully]

waluigi is a clone of wario. he has no alt costume.. daisy has a sports outfit that's been used in half her games since brawl so it's relevant like zelda's TP outfit.

waluigi only has a 1 time outfit so you can't argue that he'd get in with it.. it's not relevant/used enough
#5Arcanine2009Posted 5/4/2013 9:47:58 PM
Only way Impa is replacing Shiek, is making Zelda a separate character from Impa/Shiek then.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#6Zerce(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:48:46 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
Only way Impa is replacing Shiek, is making Zelda a separate character from Impa/Shiek then.

SS Zelda yeah.
---
Zerce
#7AnnoyingCornGuyPosted 5/4/2013 9:52:03 PM
Dixie
Tails
Pac-man.

No thank you.
#8Arcanine2009Posted 5/4/2013 9:52:21 PM
I don't mind the roster for the most part. Mewtwo and young link with MM moveset sounds awesome.

Gray Fox, Porky, and Tails aren't needed IMO. We need a King K Rool and some other notable nintendo published characters
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#9Zerce(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:53:22 PM
Michaeloll posted...

Aaaaahhh that's a long post.
You really want Daisy in this game...
I don't think anyone recognizes DIHSO as an acronym though. You should put it in your sig as a way for people to understand your posts.
---
Zerce
#10Zerce(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 9:56:38 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
I don't mind the roster for the most part. Mewtwo and young link with MM moveset sounds awesome.

Gray Fox, Porky, and Tails aren't needed IMO. We need a King K Rool and some other notable nintendo published characters

K. Rool would be great.
Gray Fox and tails would be good for their respective series, but I see how Porky wouldn't work. I honestly just wanted a Mother villain to make it in. I suppose Mother 1 Giygas is an option but he might be a little bit obscure...

I also think a lot of chars could be added in through alt Costumes.
---
Zerce