Just another roster prediction!

#11liveman789Posted 5/10/2013 1:14:23 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
Nath1343 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Cutting Snake and not Sonic is not likely. It's both or neither. Third Parties are equal regardless of how much they appear on that specific console.

Says who?

It just is.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/computer-close-hulk.gif
#12taoxadasaPosted 5/10/2013 1:25:31 PM
I like it and would be happy with it.

The only thing I would change is replace Waluigi with Toad, but that's just a personal preference and I have no problem with Waluigi.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!
#13UberPyro64Posted 5/10/2013 1:30:08 PM
liveman789 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Nath1343 posted...
UberPyro64 posted...
Cutting Snake and not Sonic is not likely. It's both or neither. Third Parties are equal regardless of how much they appear on that specific console.

Says who?

It just is.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/computer-close-hulk.gif

lol that was actually just a joke on my part but honestly it makes a whole lot of sense.
---
My SSB4 Roster: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9481/may2013roster.png
#14RanzEDGEPosted 5/10/2013 2:17:53 PM
Nath1343 posted...
Austin_4e posted...
*cuts Lucario, Ike*

*keeps Toon Link, Wolf, Lucas*

Alrighty then

Both a Pokemon and a Fire Emblem character were cut for Brawl, why is it suddenly so unlikely this time around? o.O

the cuts in brawl were clones who were no longer important for there franchise (with the exception of mewtwo who was near complete and cut by time constraints) Ike and Lucario are still favored by there franchises and are still being promoted thats why people think its unlikely.
---
VV-Double team is OP-VV
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc87/lugiaXDTrainer/Lucario/lucariosig.gif
#15Austin_4ePosted 5/10/2013 6:52:32 PM(edited)
Austin_4e posted...
*cuts Lucario, Ike*

Alrighty then

Both a Pokemon and a Fire Emblem character were cut for Brawl, why is it suddenly so unlikely this time around? o.O

Actually as originally intended Brawl would've had no cuts

Toon Link = Young Link

Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, and Roy are part of the "forbidden seven" whom's data was found on disk but never completed.

Also with the forbidden seven thing, Pichu would've been replaced by an Ice Climbers-esque Plusle&Minun team.

I'm hoping with an experienced team like Namco-Bandai that we can have no cuts, no more clones, and just add to the roster rather than take away. Also with DLC being possible more characters could be added as the fans request them (not that I want this to become DLC-heavy).
---
My SSB4 Dream Roster (version3): http://i.imgur.com/d04kmGL.png
[[ PSN / WiiU: Austin_4e ]]
#16Nath1343(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 7:04:32 PM
Austin_4e posted...
Austin_4e posted...
*cuts Lucario, Ike*

Alrighty then

Actually as originally intended Brawl would've had no cuts

Toon Link = Young Link

Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, and Roy are part of the "forbidden seven" whom's data was found on disk but never completed.

Also with the forbidden seven thing, Pichu would've been replaced by an Ice Climbers-esque Plusle&Minun team.

I'm hoping with an experienced team like Namco-Bandai that we can have no cuts, no more clones, and just add to the roster rather than take away. Also with DLC being possible more characters could be added as the fans request them (not that I want this to become DLC-heavy).

I hope we have no cuts either to be honest and regarding DLC, do you think we'd get it for free with it being Nintendo? *uber hopeful face*
---
PSN: nath1343
Favourite games: Golden Sun, Xenoblade, Final Fantasy XII, inFamous, Bioshock, DKC3, Pokemon FR, Uncharted 3, Ni no Kuni, Brawl, Mario Kart Wii
#17bestssbbfanPosted 5/10/2013 7:25:32 PM
Barring your cut choices I can totally see that roster happening.
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#18Doug314Posted 5/10/2013 9:25:46 PM
Waluigi has no chance so neither does this roster. Game over lol. Continue?
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB4
"I'm willing to bet money that Waluigi, Chrom and K. Rool are in this game" -DynasticAnthony
#19Nath1343(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 9:30:39 PM
Doug314 posted...

...once again, who says so?

I can think of several Mario characters I'd rather but to say Waluigi has no chance is silly.
---
PSN: nath1343
Favourite games: Golden Sun, Xenoblade, Final Fantasy XII, inFamous, Bioshock, DKC3, Pokemon FR, Uncharted 3, Ni no Kuni, Brawl, Mario Kart Wii
#20SmallerRidleyPosted 5/10/2013 9:31:03 PM

Have you finally given up trying to sound like you know what you're talking about?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods.