This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My revised roster that everybear can agree with.

#11DavemanCosmanPosted 5/13/2013 7:28:48 PM
I think that James McCloud is more deserving than the other rep you put there. His series only has one rep and he is also my favorite pilot to play as.

He could also have a final smash where he calls his combat plane turned machine and ram them like Captain Falcon does. James McCloud from F-Zero GX.

No cookies for you if you thought I was talking about Fox's dad.
---
Cheers, luck and other indoor sports
-Daveman
#12OhYeahDaisyPosted 5/13/2013 7:30:17 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
OhYeahDaisy posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
OhYeahDaisy posted...
9,999 / 10 waluigi

Expecting Daisy in this roster? TOO BAD WALUIGI TIME. Btw, fix'd.

I'd rather have a character who can be half a clone at max. rather than one that is 3 clones at once :s

3 clones at once? Lol wuuuuuut?

Have fun having 4 clones in your fantasies. Too bad they'll never happen
---
Too Bad! Daisy Time!
#13dedekongPosted 5/13/2013 7:32:18 PM
OhYeahDaisy posted...
I'd rather have a character who can be half a clone at max. rather than one that is 3 clones at once :s

Good point. Waluigi is nothing more than filler clone material.
#14SmallerRidleyPosted 5/13/2013 7:34:55 PM
OhYeahDaisy posted...

Didn't you make a topic about ridiculous things people say?

I suppose the large number of suggestions for whatever you post would work.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods.
#15DavemanCosmanPosted 5/13/2013 7:39:48 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
OhYeahDaisy posted...

I thought that dedekong was being sarcastic, but then again, it's hard to tell in this board.
---
Cheers, luck and other indoor sports
-Daveman
#16Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 7:42:22 PM(edited)
dedekong posted...
OhYeahDaisy posted...

I beg to differ. The Waluigi you are referring to is the one from the Nintendo 64 days, but the Waluigi that I'm referring to is the one we have now (Waluigi has received a lot more character development since his first debut in Mario Tennis for the N64). Don't say that Waluigi will be a clone because he can have a moveset based on each Mario spinoff therefore rendering your argument invalid.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#17OhYeahDaisyPosted 5/13/2013 7:43:12 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
dedekong posted...
OhYeahDaisy posted...

I beg to differ. The Waluigi you are referring to is the one from the Nintendo 64 days, but the Waluigi that I'm referring to is the one we have now (Waluigi has received a lot more character development since his first debut in Mario Tennis for the N64). Don't say that Waluigi will be a clone because he can have a moveset based on each Mario spinoff therefore rendering your argument invalid.

Waluigi is still a filler.. proven how easily they could remove him from Mario Kart 7 and replace that 4th mario clone with an alternative.. metal mario
---
Too Bad! Daisy Time!
#18albertojz356Posted 5/13/2013 7:44:28 PM
Palutena

Yes! 9/10

I'd prefer Anna over Tharja but Tharja is at least diverse unlike Roy/Chrom.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#19dedekongPosted 5/13/2013 7:45:20 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
dedekong posted...
OhYeahDaisy posted...

I was kidding about the clone part. But I don't know exactly how Waluigi has changed from his 64 days. He hasn't exactly developed as a character, nor has he done anything particularly unique or inspiring. Any character can get a moveset, but not every character deserves one. And Waluigi definitely doesn't deserve to be playable.
#20dedekongPosted 5/13/2013 7:48:00 PM
SmallerRidley posted...
OhYeahDaisy posted...

Even if they were ridiculous, at least they would be hypocritical. >_>