This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My revised roster that everybear can agree with.

#21Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 7:48:46 PM
OhYeahDaisy posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
dedekong posted...
OhYeahDaisy posted...
I'd rather have a character who can be half a clone at max. rather than one that is 3 clones at once :s

Good point. Waluigi is nothing more than filler clone material.

I beg to differ. The Waluigi you are referring to is the one from the Nintendo 64 days, but the Waluigi that I'm referring to is the one we have now (Waluigi has received a lot more character development since his first debut in Mario Tennis for the N64). Don't say that Waluigi will be a clone because he can have a moveset based on each Mario spinoff therefore rendering your argument invalid.

Waluigi is still a filler.. proven how easily they could remove him from Mario Kart 7 and replace that 4th mario clone with an alternative.. metal mario

I bet Nintendo received a lot of backlash for that since Waluigi appears in Mario Party 9 and Fortune Street for the Wii (both games being released AFTER Mario Kart 7)
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#22OhYeahDaisyPosted 5/13/2013 7:55:36 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
OhYeahDaisy posted...
Littlejeffery posted...
dedekong posted...
OhYeahDaisy posted...
I'd rather have a character who can be half a clone at max. rather than one that is 3 clones at once :s

Good point. Waluigi is nothing more than filler clone material.

I beg to differ. The Waluigi you are referring to is the one from the Nintendo 64 days, but the Waluigi that I'm referring to is the one we have now (Waluigi has received a lot more character development since his first debut in Mario Tennis for the N64). Don't say that Waluigi will be a clone because he can have a moveset based on each Mario spinoff therefore rendering your argument invalid.

Waluigi is still a filler.. proven how easily they could remove him from Mario Kart 7 and replace that 4th mario clone with an alternative.. metal mario

I bet Nintendo received a lot of backlash for that since Waluigi appears in Mario Party 9 and Fortune Street for the Wii (both games being released AFTER Mario Kart 7)

he only appears in them to be a filler spot.

daisy had courses in mario kart 7. waluigi's course was used as filler to get it out of it's 1 time retro use of a bad course.

Daisy adds more diversity rather than plain filler
---
Too Bad! Daisy Time!
#23dedekongPosted 5/13/2013 8:03:30 PM
Littlejeffery posted...

I don't think people cared that much:

Mario Party 9 - 2 million copies sold

Fortune Street - Less than 1 million

Mario Kart 7 - 8 million sold

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2012/121025e.pdf#page=7
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/software/3ds.html

Waluigi is filler and has no affect on anyone's decisions to buy or play games.
#24The_Undying_84Posted 5/13/2013 8:25:10 PM
First newcomer, Waluigi: No.

Your topic title is wrong.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#25Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 8:27:57 PM

daisy had courses in mario kart 7. waluigi's course was used as filler to get it out of it's 1 time retro use of a bad course.

Nintendo themselves favor Waluigi over Daisy. In Brawl, Waluigi has an assist trophy, regular trophy, stickers, his own remixed music track of Waluigi Pinball, and a color variation for Luigi which is heck of a lot more than what Daisy got.
---
#26OhYeahDaisyPosted 5/13/2013 8:30:41 PM
Littlejeffery posted...

Nintendo themselves favor Waluigi over Daisy. In Brawl, Waluigi has an assist trophy, regular trophy, stickers, his own remixed music track of Waluigi Pinball, and a color variation for Luigi which is heck of a lot more than what Daisy got.

A colour swap for Luigi? Isn't that just going against your argument how Waluigi won't be a clone?

He could easily stay the colour swap for luigi. You just went around in a circle.
---
Too Bad! Daisy Time!
#27Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 8:35:11 PM
OhYeahDaisy posted...
Littlejeffery posted...

A colour swap for Luigi? Isn't that just going against your argument how Waluigi won't be a clone?

He could easily stay the colour swap for luigi. You just went around in a circle.

Wario was a color swap for Mario and look how that turned out.
---
#28Mudkip_in_SpacePosted 5/13/2013 8:36:17 PM
Ephraim, Micaiah, or even Robin have better chances than Tharja.
---
Any suggestions for a husband for Maribelle?
Why are Kairi's early game fetch quests so tedious?
#29Littlejeffery(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2013 8:42:47 PM
Mudkip_in_Space posted...
Ephraim, Micaiah, or even Robin have better chances than Tharja.

Just as long as they are not another sword user (we need more variety in weapon users).
---
#30OhYeahDaisyPosted 5/13/2013 8:44:16 PM
Littlejeffery posted...
OhYeahDaisy posted...
Littlejeffery posted...

Wario was a color swap for Mario and look how that turned out.

Daisy was a colour swap for Peach only in melee. so you're saying daisy will be playable?
---
Too Bad! Daisy Time!