This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ever dream about Smash Bros?

#1SalsaSavantPosted 6/11/2013 5:01:10 AM
I did last night. The coolest thing they added in addition to the HUGE roster was the ability for FE characters to get supports with other characters from Team Battles. Characters like Link didn't talk, but the FE characters treated them like they did (You know. Like they were silent protagonists.)

Also, all the character and stage art was hand painted.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#2RollingconePosted 6/11/2013 5:01:54 AM
I legit once had a dream of Captain Falcon flying through space. Not in his car or anything, he was just gliding along.
---
"I ain't going nowhere old man"
#3Mr_Snorlax1986Posted 6/11/2013 5:02:40 AM
I had a dream that Togepi was a playable character in a Smash game.
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon
#4BenJ09Posted 6/11/2013 5:03:39 AM
No.
#5ViewtifulGenePosted 6/11/2013 5:03:46 AM
I had a dream that I was picking Zelda's ears while she was wearing lederhosen. I wish that dream never ended.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#6MargisamePosted 6/11/2013 5:05:21 AM
Yes, but all characters are replace by me and my siblings.

It's pretty cool.
---
My 101st birthday is going to be Dalmatian themed, ze.
Final Fantasy V will always be the best to me! Which Final Fantasy do YOU prefer? ~_~
#7Doug314Posted 6/11/2013 5:09:32 AM
I do a lot. It has new and different characters every time, difficulties in multi man brawl this time around, PT has to switch really often but switches really fast and is super fun, there is a new race to the finish with coins like as if you're on a Mario 3 coin boat or something like that, and the players play a lot more like they do in Kid Icarus: Uprising.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, Lloyd or at least some Tales character, and Anna or at least some female or non-sword FE character for SSB4!