Same roster or same roster AMOUNT?

#1PT_PiranhaPosted 6/11/2013 3:34:46 PM
I remember them saying the same number of characters. That doesn't necessarily mean it will be the same exact roster though. I hope it is, but do we know?
---
Contrary to popular belief, experimentation is not the same as fixing something that isn't broken. For starters, there's a different principle behind it.
#2ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 6/11/2013 3:36:10 PM
Interesting...

I hope all the characters are the same. I'd like there to be more point to owning both games than needing to in order to have all the characters.
---
Kaljinyu
#3PT_Piranha(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 3:36:15 PM
Topic is buried on Page 2 in less than a minute!!!!

But seriously, what's the word?
---
Contrary to popular belief, experimentation is not the same as fixing something that isn't broken. For starters, there's a different principle behind it.
#4ShinyMasamuneZPosted 6/11/2013 3:37:20 PM
It says same amount of characters. We can't glean anything from that until more info is given.
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Recently Finished: Borderlands 2, Metroid: Other M
#5AfroPrimePosted 6/11/2013 3:39:02 PM
Having different rosters would be pretty stupid, even Sakurai has to know that.
---
LP LP -> LK HP
#6Mister_LuigiPosted 6/11/2013 3:40:03 PM
Nothing seems to be certain. I'm hoping that it's the same characters for both though.
---
Waka waka waka
#7TerradriusPosted 6/11/2013 3:43:23 PM(edited)
He said "The total number of characters is the same as the Wii U version," and then immediately follows with "but some of the stages will be completely different" - which implies that the characters will not be different between versions.

Not proof one way or another, obviously.
---
http://adamgaming.blogspot.com/ - My game review/design blog, which I have finally gotten back to updating. Sporadically.
Jesus saves. PSN: Orethen
#8mimic_niteshadePosted 6/11/2013 3:42:23 PM
maybe they treat it like pokemon and make you "trade" between the versions? in any case I'm still wanting to see how these two versions interact with each other. if that's still the plan.
---
Death Is the only way out
#9deidara21Posted 6/11/2013 3:43:26 PM
Didn't they say a long time ago that there will be version exclusive characters?
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#10Darkblaze53Posted 6/11/2013 3:46:36 PM
I was thinking it'd be cool to have characters who might be similar split across the two versions based on the console.

Like having Ike in the Wii U version because PoR is a console game, and Chrom on 3DS since Awakening is a handheld game.
---
Internet Antagonist - BALZE TO THE WALZE
Member of the SSBB Luxary Lounge/Resort