This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you complete this roster?

#1WeruopPosted 6/12/2013 9:31:11 PM
Im curious to how people would deal with finishing the roster assuming that the presumed 6 newcomers have made it onto the roster, and that there have only been 0-2 cuts from brawls roster.

Rules: We currently have 41 spots taken (obviously not counting transformations) --- 35 from brawl plus the 6 newcomers, Villager, MegaMan, WFT, Mii, Little Mac, and Pac Man. You have the option of cutting up to two characters from Brawl to slim the current roster down to 39. From there, you can add however many more characters youd like, as long as you dont exceed 47 characters.

So lets say the maximum amount of slots your roster can take up is 47 characters. You can basically add 6 more characters, or cut up two two characters to make a total of up to 8 new characters. Also, itd be nice to hear who are a few characters who you nearly put on your roster.

I know that Pac Man, Mii, and Little Mac are not confirmed and i know theres not a confirmed roster size. Im just wondering if memebers of this boards were told to finish this roster, how they would do so, if theyd make any cuts in the process, and which characters would have barely missed a spot on their roster. If you dont wanna play then thats fine lol. :)

copy/paste form if youd like to use:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

*cut:
*cut:

*7:
*8:

honorable mentions:
---
Toad Team Haters
#2KwonJigglypuffPosted 6/12/2013 9:32:13 PM
J'ai rien compris.
#3ecylisPosted 6/12/2013 9:33:27 PM
If the other three are true I won't care anymore because the roster would be so garbage I wouldn't want the game.

Wii Fit Trainer, Pac-Man AND Mii? No thanks.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OlaTdTM.png | http://i.imgur.com/nkIs6q9.png
#4Limelight788Posted 6/12/2013 9:34:20 PM
I would cut Snake.

Characters I would add are:
- Mewtwo
- Roy
- Palutena
- King K. Rool
- Dixie Kong
- Ridley
- Takamaru
---
Thank you Sakurai and Capcom for adding Mega Man into SSB4! You've truly made my day.
#5dengel3587Posted 6/12/2013 9:40:53 PM(edited)
1: Banjo-Kazooie (wait, this didn't have to be realistic, right?)
2: Krystal
3: Paper Mario
4: King K. Rool
5: Waluigi
6: Black Shadow (to receive Ganondorf's current moveset)

*cut: Lucario
*cut: Toon Link

*7:Hector
*8:Ghirahim

honorable mentions:
Cutting Ike, Lucas, Pokemon Trainer, and ROB
Dark Samus
Ridley
---
Brawl FC: 3952-6720-1821 Name: KD
#6NightinanglePosted 6/12/2013 9:58:37 PM
1:Klonoa
2:Priam
3:Chrom
4:Devil Survivor Overclocked hero(summon demons)
5:Captain Alph (pikmin 3)
6:Shulk

*cut:captain falcon
*cut:Lucario

*7:Pac-man
*8:Newtwo
---
Klonoa, Chrom, Priam, Shadow, Ink/paper Mario, Geno, Pac-man, Capt. Alph, Bomberman, Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, DS:O hero
160 characters of what I want in SSB4
#7bestssbbfanPosted 6/12/2013 10:02:04 PM(edited)
1: Palutena
2: Ridley
3: Takamaru
4: Chrom
5: Mewtwo
6: Saki

*cut:No One
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!