This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

BREAKING NEWS: Sakurai says Namco Bandai characters have no priority

#81NintendoDSPosted 6/14/2013 8:51:16 AM
That's interesting about how much bureaucracy he has to go through regarding Pokemon characters, I guess he needs to get approval from GAME FREAK and stuff. I REALLY hope Sonic returns in this game. If he's in, I'm satisfied and don't care too much about who else returns besides maybe another DK rep like Dixie Kong or K. Rool.
---
Nintendo DS has become self-aware
#82DragonDeoxysPosted 6/14/2013 9:11:30 AM
Jangobadass posted...
The_CPoC posted...
Izec posted...
Sakurai's a jerk. :/

Jangobadass posted...
Talk about ungrateful >:(

Okay, what the heck are you people going on about? How exactly is Sakurai being a "jerk" or "ungrateful" for treating Namco Bandai the same as any other 3rd party company?

Because Namco's doing all the work, that's why!

They're doing Sakurai & Ninty a (big) favor by working on this game, but apparently they're not getting anything in return.

I realize I could very well be wrong, but that's the signals I'm getting so far.

Pay attention, co-developing, not developing. They are not doing all the work by themselves.

And "ungrateful"? Do you think that Namco is doing this for free? Do you think that developers don't get money for their work? How much more do you think that they should expect from Sakurai and Nintendo?
---
Black FC: 4126 5167 3147
Black 2 FC: 0562 5475 2074
#83iKhanicPosted 6/14/2013 9:12:56 AM
ecylis posted...
magiciandude posted...
iKhanic posted...
So Pac-Man's chances drop to 10%, and Lloyd's to 5%. Great...

Unless, like Kojima, one of the Tales directors begged Sakurai to put him in. Plus, it'd way of saying thanks to them.

Sakurai listened to Kojima because they're good friends

How do you know Yosh*ito Higuchi and Sakurai aren't good friends?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US