This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fourty-seven character Roster Prediction

#21Sexy_L4DYPosted 6/13/2013 11:21:13 PM
Lucario is disgusting and he won't be in so stop wishing,
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#22Xyglo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 11:25:06 PM
RanzEDGE posted...
Xyglo posted...
overall weve already had confirmed or rumored to been confirmed, 6 new series

2 third partys,
Mii,
Wii Fit, (WTF character/series)
Animal Crossing
and Punch Out

considering Mii AC and Punch Out, i didnt add any other new modern series like Xenoblade or Golden Sun. I feel like most of the rest of the roster will be put into updating the current series and putting in more requested characters, and that kinda might explain the choices i made in the Mario series and DK series

i didnt mention Chrom and people in the first few posts didnt mention him I think, so im actually confused by one or two of the chrom comments

I feel Lucario and Mewtwo would be excessive for pokemon so thats basically why he was cut. Plus hes not really an all star. Id say Ike is more of an all star than Lucario considering what hes done for his series, so thats why I cut Lucario and not Ike

lucario excessive but three blue haired swords, three ship flying animals, three plumbers and two links thats some great logic. Also lucario has done alot more than ike for his series and then some.

no one has a problem with wario and luigi for one. wolf some people are against, but if ur concern is that they all fly ships, u should hope for a FS change, not a replacement.

lucario is excessive. w two forms of mewtwo possibly w slightly different movesets, 3 pokemon w pokemon trainer, pikachu and jigglypuff, thats 7 pokemon movesets. plus being second party, nintendo has less control over Lucario anyways, and i feel like the pokemon companies will probly just prefer he sort of gets replaced by mewtwo and his new form.

and not really. he was sort of the mascot for about a generation, but canonically he didnt really do much.
#23stevenbobPosted 6/13/2013 11:29:23 PM
replace lucina with chrom and its a very believable roster
but as it stands
8/10 in belivability
9/10 in choices
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#24ThisAnvilPosted 6/13/2013 11:30:18 PM
Apart from the lack of Krystal and Lord Ghirahim I can see the roster being close to this.
---
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills... You're from two different worlds.
#25RiokenPosted 6/13/2013 11:31:05 PM
According to that

Wolf
Toon Link
Mii
Dixie Kong (not as bad because I see King K. Rule is also there)
Pokemon Trainer
Palutena

are in

Isaac is still out.

I'm done.
---
Official Klavier Gavin of the GS/AA5 board(s)...Atchung baby! *air guitar solo*
#26RanzEDGEPosted 6/13/2013 11:32:14 PM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
Lucario is disgusting and he won't be in so stop wishing,

Not wishing its as possible as Ike coming back, but your post definitley compells me to think lucario is disgusting and to stop hopeing for his return because you dont like him.*sarcasm to the max*
---
VV-HAX! HOW DO YOU GET CONSTANT CRITS?!?!-VV
http://i.imgur.com/zw5Yg.gif
#27Xyglo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 11:36:05 PM(edited)
Rioken posted...
According to that

Wolf
Toon Link
Mii
Pokemon Trainer
Palutena

are in

Isaac is still out.

I'm done.

well aside from WTF chars, and 3rd parties,
we got 1 modern series in melee, fire emblem
1 in brawl, pikmin. edit:oh well 2 if u wanna count Wario, even tho he basically comes from the Mario series

and in this one we already have (rumored) Mii, Animal Crossing, and Punch Out. and I already added Takamaru so thats mainly why i opted out on Isaac.
#28RanzEDGEPosted 6/13/2013 11:40:06 PM
Xyglo posted...
RanzEDGE posted...
Xyglo posted...
overall weve already had confirmed or rumored to been confirmed, 6 new series

2 third partys,
Mii,
Wii Fit, (WTF character/series)
Animal Crossing
and Punch Out

considering Mii AC and Punch Out, i didnt add any other new modern series like Xenoblade or Golden Sun. I feel like most of the rest of the roster will be put into updating the current series and putting in more requested characters, and that kinda might explain the choices i made in the Mario series and DK series

i didnt mention Chrom and people in the first few posts didnt mention him I think, so im actually confused by one or two of the chrom comments

I feel Lucario and Mewtwo would be excessive for pokemon so thats basically why he was cut. Plus hes not really an all star. Id say Ike is more of an all star than Lucario considering what hes done for his series, so thats why I cut Lucario and not Ike

lucario excessive but three blue haired swords, three ship flying animals, three plumbers and two links thats some great logic. Also lucario has done alot more than ike for his series and then some.

no one has a problem with wario and luigi for one. wolf some people are against, but if ur concern is that they all fly ships, u should hope for a FS change, not a replacement.

lucario is excessive. w two forms of mewtwo possibly w slightly different movesets, 3 pokemon w pokemon trainer, pikachu and jigglypuff, thats 7 pokemon movesets. plus being second party, nintendo has less control over Lucario anyways, and i feel like the pokemon companies will probly just prefer he sort of gets replaced by mewtwo and his new form.

and not really. he was sort of the mascot for about a generation, but canonically he didnt really do much.

Being the mascot of that generation was not the only thing he did but i dont even feel like going through all the crap he's done (again) just for it to not be noticed (again) but hey its your prediction all in all i say its a good one except for Lucario so yeah Im done...
---
VV-HAX! HOW DO YOU GET CONSTANT CRITS?!?!-VV
http://i.imgur.com/zw5Yg.gif
#29RiokenPosted 6/13/2013 11:41:31 PM(edited)
Xyglo posted...
Rioken posted...
According to that

Wolf
Toon Link
Mii
Pokemon Trainer
Palutena

are in

Isaac is still out.

I'm done.

well aside from WTF chars, and 3rd parties,
we got 1 modern series in melee, fire emblem
1 in brawl, pikmin. edit:oh well 2 if u wanna count Wario, even tho he basically comes from the Mario series

and in this one we already have (rumored) Mii, Animal Crossing, and Punch Out. and I already added Takamaru so thats mainly why i opted out on Isaac.

Well then imo get rid of Takamaru for Isaac. Isaac is at the top of the list for characters that are wanted in SSB. SSB isn't about having equal amounts of representatives for time periods. It's about who the fan favorites are and people have been screaming for Isaac or a Golden Sun rep for a long time. Myself included.

Heck get rid of Lucario or Ike. In all honesty they're likely gone already regardless.
---
Official Klavier Gavin of the GS/AA5 board(s)...Atchung baby! *air guitar solo*