Roster, except probably not.

#1ErroneousNickPosted 6/15/2013 10:44:23 PM
Buh buh this is my roster, its probably terribad but whatevs.

Gonna go with 5 reps for the big three, I know people don't like that, and I'm sorry.

Mario series:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr (because toad is a part of Peach's moveset)

Yoshi Series:

Yoshi

Wario Ware:

Wario

Donkey Kong series:

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong

Legend of Zelda:

Link
Zelda/Sheik
Gannondorf (new moves please)
Midna (she's popular enough to deserve it)
Ghilrahim

Metroid:

Samus/Zero Suit

Kirby series:

Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight

Star Fox:

Fox
Falco
Wolf

F Zero:

Captain Falcon

Pokemon:

Pikachu
Jigglypuff (THE DRAGON SLAYER)
Hoenn Trainer (cause we haven't had a gen 3 rep and its likely to be remade for its tenth anniversary in 2014)
Mewtwo (Newtwo as final smash)
Lucario (3rd most popular in japan, below jigglypuff who isn't that popular in the rest of the world)

Fire Emblem:

Marth
Ike
Anna or Tiki (can't decide on which. Anna has been in every single game and is basically the mascot at this point, and Tiki has been in quite a few games and can turn into a dragon, for an interesting moveset.)

*As far as I'm concerned Chrom CANNOT be in because his main weapon is the same as Marth's and as a result he'll have the same "tip of the sword" mechanic as Marth. Also FE deserves 3 reps at this point, at least more than Star Fox does

Kid Icarus:

Pit
Palutena

Earthbound/Mother:

Ness
Lucas

Pikman

Olimar

Golden Sun:

Isaac

Animal Crossing:

Villager

Wii Fit:

Wii Fit Trainer

Punch Out!:

Little Mac

Sin and Punishment:

Saki

Retro:

Ice Climbers
ROB
Game and Watch

3rd Party

Megaman
Sonic

So yeah, 45, not a bad number, I could put Pac Man in but I don't see him making it. It seems like a fair jump from 35 in brawl. Anywho, rate, and tell me what you think. Its probably bad but at this point, anything is possible. So see ya in the comments.
#2xgiraffes13xPosted 6/15/2013 10:49:41 PM
8.5/10.
-.5 for Hoenn Trainer. If there's a different variation of Pokemon, it should be one gen 2, one gen 3 and one gen 5 pokemon, considering Lucario represents Generation 4 and Mewtwo, Pikachu and Jigglypuff represent Generation 1.

-1 for Midna, she's kind of irrelevant now and no Toon Link.. but Midna...

I'm glad you want a FE rep other than Chrom/Lucina. (:
---
money is the anthem of success
so before we go out, what's your address?
#3ErroneousNick(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 10:53:44 PM
xgiraffes13x posted...
8.5/10.
-.5 for Hoenn Trainer. If there's a different variation of Pokemon, it should be one gen 2, one gen 3 and one gen 5 pokemon, considering Lucario represents Generation 4 and Mewtwo, Pikachu and Jigglypuff represent Generation 1.

-1 for Midna, she's kind of irrelevant now and no Toon Link.. but Midna...

I'm glad you want a FE rep other than Chrom/Lucina. (:

Yeah the Midna thing was my only stretch, I just thought that female reps are in demand, and Zelda deserves the same as Mario and Pokemon.

And the Hoenn thing is optional, I just mentioned Hoenn cause they have the most Unique trainer designs.
#4KarlMarxismPosted 6/15/2013 10:56:24 PM
Thank god you have no control over the roster.
---
Alien803 is the scum of the earth
#5ErroneousNick(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 10:59:02 PM
KarlMarxism posted...

And why is that? If there is an issue with it, please let me know. People make these things to see how their opinions match up with the opinions of others, so I would love to know why mine doesn't match up with yours. :)
#6albertojz356Posted 6/15/2013 11:01:18 PM
Beautiful roster! 20/10

I love the variety of the Fire Emblem crew. :)
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#7ErroneousNick(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 11:41:03 PM
albertojz356 posted...
Beautiful roster! 20/10

I love the variety of the Fire Emblem crew. :)

Thanks so much, there is so much more than just sword users, and two wielders of Falchion would be a bad idea.
#8zelserge37Posted 6/15/2013 11:43:07 PM
Lack of Shulk, sad face.

9/10 for variety of FE characters.
---
Viridi, Lloyd Irving, Isaac from Golden Sun, Travis Touchdown, Ghirahim, and Shulk for SSB4. Just one and I will be happy.
#9CanyouGuessPosted 6/15/2013 11:45:56 PM
KarlMarxism posted...

---
Megaman for Smash Bros. 4!
And I was right!!
#10RanzEDGEPosted 6/15/2013 11:50:02 PM
Thank you for this roster I like it not only because all the people i want are in its because you gave the big 3 5 reps which I have always wanted... 10/10
---
VV-HAX! HOW DO YOU GET CONSTANT CRITS?!?!-VV
http://i.imgur.com/zw5Yg.gif