I think we can all agree that Online should be better in SSB4

#1SuperDS22Posted 6/16/2013 7:54:55 PM
I'm hoping for making custom rooms or random select for randoms.
---
If you allow spawn camping, you deserve it. - SuperDS64
#2Ratchet-ManPosted 6/16/2013 7:56:43 PM
I disagree, I think it should be worse.
---
tl;dr
#3StiputationPosted 6/16/2013 7:59:28 PM
Online is probably what is either going to make or break the sales of this game. There is honestly no excuse for a crappy online in this day and age.
#4dengel3587Posted 6/16/2013 8:00:42 PM
Stiputation posted...
Online is probably what is either going to make or break the sales of this game. There is honestly no excuse for a crappy online in this day and age.

It's going to determine if I buy it or not, which would also include buying a Wii U.
---
Brawl FC: 3952-6720-1821 Name: KD
#5XygloPosted 6/16/2013 8:06:40 PM
Ratchet-Man posted...
I disagree, I think it should be worse.
#6NightinanglePosted 6/16/2013 8:15:48 PM
No. Takes up space for SSE and Roster. Screw it. I hate online. I just want to play at my house with my sister and friends and other people I care about. V.V :'(
---
Klonoa, Chrom, Priam, Shadow, Ink/paper Mario, Vaati, Pac-man, Capt. Alph, Bomberman, Dixie Kong, Newtwo, Shulk For SSB4
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
#7shadowblast007Posted 6/16/2013 8:21:34 PM
Nightinangle posted...
No. Takes up space for SSE and Roster. Screw it. I hate online. I just want to play at my house with my sister and friends and other people I care about. V.V :'(

That's for you though. Most if not all Smash Bros. players I know agree that the online sucked in Brawl and needs to be much improved for this game. It's fun to make friends and play with people around the world.
---
All in moderation.
#8zelserge37Posted 6/16/2013 8:23:56 PM
If they fix ANYTHING, it should be this.
---
Viridi, Lloyd Irving, Isaac from Golden Sun, Travis Touchdown, Ghirahim, and Shulk for SSB4. Just one and I will be happy.
#9NightinanglePosted 6/16/2013 8:29:10 PM
shadowblast007 posted...
Nightinangle posted...

That's for you though. Most if not all Smash Bros. players I know agree that the online sucked in Brawl and needs to be much improved for this game. It's fun to make friends and play with people around the world.

Yeah but I don't agree...I think it was pointless. Ideally for me they would take it off and put SSE back in. Sounds like they are going down to normal adventure mode and removing storyline. :/
---
Klonoa, Chrom, Priam, Shadow, Ink/paper Mario, Vaati, Pac-man, Capt. Alph, Bomberman, Dixie Kong, Newtwo, Shulk For SSB4
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
#10PlasmaCannonPosted 6/16/2013 8:30:43 PM
What do you mean better? SSB4 will be the first Smash games with Online.
---
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.