I think we can all agree that Online should be better in SSB4

#71NightinanglePosted 6/16/2013 11:14:08 PM
G-Scythe posted...
"I didn't say I didn't care about them! I said that is more xbox or playstation orientated. I don't care about online personally, because online people are jerks."

i don't feel like looking through all the posts but maybe i misread one of your posts and got the wrong idea. i dont feel like continuing this argument anyway so i'll agree to disagree. i might seem mean but i dont dislike you or anything if thats how i come off. i'm just less jovial during things like this, so try not to take it seriously.

and online can be filled with jerks, but you do find good people too. but i like fighting jerks. beating a jerk online who thinks he's hot **** is very rewarding.
also, Nintendo might be traditional, but if it wants to survive it's going to have to adapt in order to get more gamers to buy its console. the Wii U isn't doing so well right now because of it.

Umm. Okay thanks. I know, I would to...but I played online 5 times. (just me, when my sister was getting tutor) and all 15 people were really mean, and like 9 of them were better than me...
---
Klonoa, Chrom, Priam, Shadow, Ink/paper Mario, Vaati, Pac-man, Capt. Alph, Bomberman, Dixie Kong, Newtwo, Shulk For SSB4
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
#72SuperDS22(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2013 11:19:20 PM
I take a nap and then my topic explodes into this!? wtf!?

btw:

Definition of SELFISH
1: concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself : seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others

2: arising from concern with one's own welfare or advantage in disregard of others <a selfish act>

3: being an actively replicating repetitive sequence of nucleic acid that serves no known function <selfish DNA>; also : being genetic material solely concerned with its own replication <selfish genes>

— self·ish·ly adverb
— self·ish·ness noun

So yeah, let there be good online for all.
---
If you allow spawn camping, you deserve it. - SuperDS64
#73GamersTavernPosted 6/16/2013 11:20:49 PM
I can't say I care about this either way. I never really play online multiplayer games. My preference has always been games with good local multiplayer, which is why I love the Smash Bros. series.
---
Main Site: http://www.gamers-tavern.com/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamersTavernShow
#74NightinanglePosted 6/16/2013 11:27:56 PM
SuperDS22 posted...
I take a nap and then my topic explodes into this!? wtf!?

btw:

Definition of SELFISH
1: concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself : seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others

2: arising from concern with one's own welfare or advantage in disregard of others <a selfish act>

3: being an actively replicating repetitive sequence of nucleic acid that serves no known function <selfish DNA>; also : being genetic material solely concerned with its own replication <selfish genes>

— self·ish·ly adverb
— self·ish·ness noun

So yeah, let there be good online for all.

I was also concerned for 10 year olds. and nintendo's traditions.
---
Klonoa, Chrom, Priam, Shadow, Ink/paper Mario, Vaati, Pac-man, Capt. Alph, Bomberman, Dixie Kong, Newtwo, Shulk For SSB4
I support for Echo type pkmon gen 7
#75IzecPosted 6/16/2013 11:31:00 PM
Sakurai said they've learned a lot about online play since SSBB and intend to fix the experience.

Wonder how though.
---
No Text
#76IsredelPosted 6/17/2013 12:18:45 AM
I don't see how making online better would take away from the offline experience. Yes, making a better online takes more time (which COULD take away time that should go to offline), but we already know from past games that Sakurai is a perfectionist. If he feels like more should be worked on the game, he will postpone the game and release it when it's ready. After both SSBB and Kid Icarus: Uprising, I think Sakurai has a pretty good grasp of online now and can accurately tell when it's ready for the public. That and Capcom is now working on the game, so I hope they constructively work with Sakurai on improving the online.
---
Ooh, Destruction.
#77G-ScythePosted 6/17/2013 12:22:44 AM
Isredel posted...
I don't see how making online better would take away from the offline experience. Yes, making a better online takes more time (which COULD take away time that should go to offline), but we already know from past games that Sakurai is a perfectionist. If he feels like more should be worked on the game, he will postpone the game and release it when it's ready. After both SSBB and Kid Icarus: Uprising, I think Sakurai has a pretty good grasp of online now and can accurately tell when it's ready for the public. That and Namco/ Tekken Team is now working on the game, so I hope they constructively work with Sakurai on improving the online.

fixed that for you
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#78DarkchipabusaPosted 6/17/2013 12:34:32 AM
Wth is going on in this topic? How would online kill the classic couch experience? And the couch experience needs to evolve. We don't deliver small talk via horse anymore and we don't only game with people in the same room. I used to play on the couch with my brothers, but they are now grown and 6 hour flights away from me. Being able to play SSB4 with them online is very important to me.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx7ejzjGLZ1qccfejo1_500.gif
http://knickswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/knicks_logo_01.gif
#79SebVettelPosted 6/17/2013 12:37:47 AM
I think people are being trolled mighty hard ITT.

And it would be amazing if online play was no better than it was in Brawl.
#80The_Undying_84Posted 6/17/2013 12:56:00 AM
I played SSBB online like once and I'm just like "Nope." Never even attempted to play it again.
---
PSN: TheUndying84