This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So if Namco may not be getting a character...

#1judgementaeonPosted 6/19/2013 1:58:57 PM
Does this mean Pac-Man or Lloyd most likely won't get in? Sakurai said it'd have to be a "special case"...I'm fine either way with Pac-Man, but Lloyd...I love the tales of games and I'd hate to see him not included D:
---
Vocaloid Gumi, Luka, Lily, Rin, Len, Miku! :D
#2Ristar94Posted 6/19/2013 2:05:34 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Does this mean Pac-Man or Lloyd most likely won't get in? Sakurai said it'd have to be a "special case"...I'm fine either way with Pac-Man, but Lloyd...I love the tales of games and I'd hate to see him not included D:

I think Pac-Man is more of a "special case" because he is indeed the face/mascot of Namco. Just like Sonic represents Sega. It's nothing against Lloyd (Though I've never played any of the Tales series), but Pac-Man is probably the one being included.
---
PSN ID: Ristar94. Born Sinner, the opposite of a winner...
#3judgementaeon(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 2:06:30 PM
True, I just love Lloyd >_< but Pac-Man would be fine to...
---
Vocaloid Gumi, Luka, Lily, Rin, Len, Miku! :D
#4UberPyro64Posted 6/19/2013 2:08:52 PM
The IGN guy, Rich did that interview with Sakurai and Sakurai asked him who he would pick and Rich picked Pac-Man and they went on to discuss his Final Smash. So Pac-Man seems the most likely and honestly, at this point it would make a whole lot of sense for him to be in.
---
Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Official Site: http://www.smashbros.com/us/
#5Ristar94Posted 6/19/2013 2:11:42 PM
UberPyro64 posted...
The IGN guy, Rich did that interview with Sakurai and Sakurai asked him who he would pick and Rich picked Pac-Man and they went on to discuss his Final Smash. So Pac-Man seems the most likely and honestly, at this point it would make a whole lot of sense for him to be in.

If that bit of conversation didn't partially confirm Pac-Man, I don't know what will. Well, except for him actually being revealed in the future lol.
---
PSN ID: Ristar94. Born Sinner, the opposite of a winner...