Rate my wishlist for SSB4.

#1Dark_ZoroarkPosted 6/19/2013 4:54:32 PM
1. Lucario and Mewtwo must be in, none of them cut.
2. Toon Link should be replaced by Young Link (decloned) on the 3DS version.
3. Neither Krystal, Lloyd, Chrom nor Lucina, Anthony, Sora should be in this game.
4. Both versions have the same roster with certain exclusives which can be unlocked via connection.
5. Captain Falcon should get his Falcon Puch leave traces of flames on the floor.
---
ATTN: This user is forbidden to post forever, its account will be Banned in 3 days.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#2Dark_Zoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 4:59:34 PM
bump
---
ATTN: This user is forbidden to post forever, its account will be Banned in 3 days.
#3Dinoman96Posted 6/19/2013 5:05:33 PM
Dark_Zoroark posted...
3. Neither Krystal, Lloyd, Chrom nor Lucina, Anthony, Sora should be in this game.
4. Both versions have the same roster with certain exclusives which can be unlocked via connection.
5. Captain Falcon should get his Falcon Puch leave traces of flames on the floor.

1. eh
2. both rosters should be the same.
3. don't have anything against chrom, but krystal, Lloyd, lucina, anthony (higgs?) and sora should stay away, yeah.
4. like i said, both rosters should be the same.
5. kinda pointless, but it would be kinda cool.

eh, 6.5/10.
---
wargle gargle
#4tehponycornPosted 6/19/2013 5:11:56 PM
Dark_Zoroark posted...

1. One or the other.
2. I actually agree with this.
3. Chrom or Lucina is very likely. Why wouldn't Nintendo want to represent one of their most popular 3DS games, and one of the most popular Fire Emblem games to date. Who the heck is Anthony, Krystal has little to no chance, same with Sora and Anthony. Meanwhile, I think Lloyd has a decent chance. Not as high a chance as Chrom or Lucina, but he has a pretty good chance.
4. I want version exclusive characters, but not through connectivity. I think there should be console exclusives AND 1 or 2 special characters you get from having both versions.
5. I have no clue what this means.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#5DragonImpsPosted 6/19/2013 5:19:49 PM
1: Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and yes.
2: Don't care.
3: I don't like Krystal, but it'd be terrible to just deny any of those characters from getting in just because of my opinion.
4: That'd be... Incredibly annoying.
5: What would this even affect?

I rate it an 8/10 on my "This is awful" meter.
#6Dark_Zoroark(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2013 5:22:23 PM
DragonImps posted...
1: Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and yes.
2: Don't care.
3: I don't like Krystal, but it'd be terrible to just deny any of those characters from getting in just because of my opinion.
4: That'd be... Incredibly annoying.
5: What would this even affect?

I rate it an 8/10 on my "This is awful" meter.

You guys didnīt understand my point of connectivity. You have exclusive characters on 3DS and Wii U. If you connect to Wii U you can unlock exclusive characters on 3DS and viceversa.
---
#7achimedPosted 6/19/2013 5:23:28 PM
Yes.
Hell yes.
F*** yes. (Except if you mean Lloyd Reed!!)
Meh, what if we have no wi-fi? I mean, I do, but it could be inconvenient.
Insta-rection. Yes!
---
Do you see the world in different colors? Do you see the world in black and gray?
#8DragonImpsPosted 6/19/2013 5:25:46 PM
Dark_Zoroark posted...
You guys didnīt understand my point of connectivity. You have exclusive characters on 3DS and Wii U. If you connect to Wii U you can unlock exclusive characters on 3DS and viceversa.

Unless I'm misunderstanding again, then this is what I first thought you meant.