Tehponycorn's Roster 4.0!(or 5.0, I don't know)

#1tehponycornPosted 6/20/2013 9:29:49 PM(edited)
Well, there hasn't been a good roster in a while, so I'll make one and hopefully some more will follow!

Mario
Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
I really don't think any new characters should be in for Mario, they already have four characters, the most amount of any franchise, but if I had to say, I'd want Bowser Jr. or Toad
Legend of Zelda
SS Link
Zelda/Shiek
Ganondorf
Ghirahim
Yes, I think Ghirahim should be in, he's a new bad guy and has pretty good fan reception. He's more likely than Groose...
Kirby
Kirby
King DeDeDe
Meta Knight
Nothing new here. I think the franchise is represented well enough. Though, if they had to add a new character, I'd say Waddle Dee(with his Spear) is likely.
Star Fox
Fox
Falco
No Wolf
Metroid
Samus(Zero Suit Samus)
Ridley
Yes, I think Ridley should get in Sakurai never said he was too big, and if he did say he's a better boss, he could go back on that like he did with Animal Crossing not being violent enough. Also, NES Ridley was only a little bit bigger than Samus (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S3xMS8J3wE)
Fire Emblem
Marth(Lucina as Alternate DLC costume)
Ike
Chrom
Chrom is very likely, Fire Emblem Awakening was one of the most successful games on the 3DS to date, not to mention one of the most successful Fire Emblem Games ever. I think Chrom is more likely than Robin though.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Wario
Wario
Kid Icarus
Pit
Palutena
I think with the new Kid Icarus Uprising game, the franchise should get a new representative, Palutena can fight(Heck, she was a boss in Kid Icarus Uprising), and she might be able to use swords and other weapons too(If Wii Fit Trainer can fight, Palutena can too!)
Pokemon
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Mewtwo(with his 6th Gen Version)
I think this would be a pretty good Pokemon Roster. Pokemon Trainer, despite being a pretty cool character in concept, isn't really that great. He takes up 3 slots and the whole stamina thing is stupid. Plus, Sakurai stated that Mewtwo is possible (http://mynintendonews.com/2013/06/19/sakurai-is-considering-mewtwo-for-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds/) and he was supposed to be in Brawl.
Animal Crossing
Villager (The Face of Evil)
Wii Fit
Wii Fit Trainer
Megaman
Megaman
Zero(Megaman Zero)
Yes, I know Zero is just out of the blue, but, come on, I think he'd be a cool addition! He's probably not likely, but just give me this one, okay?
Xenoblade
Shulk
I think Shulk is really likely, his game is ultra popular both here Stateside and in Japan. He's still requested constantly despite his game being 3 years old.(Xenoblade was originally released in Japan in 2010)
Retro
Mr.Game&Watch
R.O.B.
Little Mac
Namco
Pacman
AND/OR
A Tales of Character(Lloyd Irving)
Yes, I know Sakurai said Namco characters are not a priority, but I think Namco should at least get one character, and it's either going to be a Tales of Character, or Pacman. Pacman is Namco's Mascot, and Lloyd has close ties with Nintendo's Systems, being exclusive until the new Tales of Symphonia HD Game comes out for Playstation(Also Tales of Symphonia PS2) But the games were Nintendo exclusive stateside and in Europe for a long time.

So, there's my roster, 35-36 characters. Please Rate. Thank You!
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#2kreegan64Posted 6/20/2013 9:27:15 PM
Ridley gets in, Lucario stays, and Metwo returns (pun not intended) I'd be more than a little content.
---
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.
#3bestssbbfanPosted 6/20/2013 9:30:50 PM
The first roster ina while that retains lucario AND ike as well as adding mewtwo This looks wonderful!

Then I noticed you cut wolf.
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#4tehponycorn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 10:47:10 AM
bestssbbfan posted...
The first roster ina while that retains lucario AND ike as well as adding mewtwo This looks wonderful!

Wolf is just a clone that is slightly different than Fox and Falco. And I almost cut Ike, but then I decided that Fire Emblem is big enough to have 3 characters.
---
#5bestssbbfanPosted 6/21/2013 10:53:52 AM
tehponycorn posted...
bestssbbfan posted...

Wolf is just a clone that is slightly different than Fox and Falco. And I almost cut Ike, but then I decided that Fire Emblem is big enough to have 3 characters.

You obviously haven't played wolf then have you? The only moves that are similar are their Final Smashes and Reflectors. Dashes and Fires are kinda similar in function, but are still way different in actual attack output (damage, hitboxes, etc). Blasters are also very different, as Wolf's has a bayonet attack hitbox that actually has knockback with potential to KO. Virtually all of Wolf's standard attacks are different from Fox's on top of that. Can falco boast such?
---
Created 6/12/2011
This sig will not change until mewtwo is confirmed in Super Smash Bros 4!
#6tehponycorn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 10:59:53 AM
bestssbbfan posted...
tehponycorn posted...
bestssbbfan posted...

You obviously haven't played wolf then have you? The only moves that are similar are their Final Smashes and Reflectors. Dashes and Fires are kinda similar in function, but are still way different in actual attack output (damage, hitboxes, etc). Blasters are also very different, as Wolf's has a bayonet attack hitbox that actually has knockback with potential to KO. Virtually all of Wolf's standard attacks are different from Fox's on top of that. Can falco boast such?

The moves at their core are the same thing. Who cares about damage output and knock-back? That's not what Smash Bros. is about. Smash Bros. is about Calamity and Chaos and beating the Cr@p out of each other. His Dash is the Same, except it's diagonal, His ^B is the same, except no Fire, and his blaster actually does damage and knockback, like Falco.
---
#7ThisAnvilPosted 6/21/2013 11:01:24 AM
tehponycorn posted...
bestssbbfan posted...

So Fire Emblem is big enough to get 3 and Star Fox isn't?

Just the fact that you cut Wolf automatically makes your roster 0/10.
---
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills... You're from two different worlds.
#8TheMasterTurtlePosted 6/21/2013 11:06:15 AM
Everyone needs to admit that Wolf, Falco and Fox are very different characters in the same way Ken and Ryu are, if you can't do this you are just ignorant for the sake of being ignorant.

With that being said although I like the Starfox boys, I wouldn't mind one of them being cut. I just hope they make Falco like he was in Melee.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#9tehponycorn(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2013 11:09:38 AM
ThisAnvil posted...
tehponycorn posted...
bestssbbfan posted...

So Fire Emblem is big enough to get 3 and Star Fox isn't?

Just the fact that you cut Wolf automatically makes your roster 0/10.

Fire Emblem just had a game that sold 242,600 units in it's first week of sales in Japan only. Star Fox hasn't had a new game since 2006. And was only the 5th top seller in it's first week in the U.S. The most recent game, the remake of Star Fox 64, has only sold .72 million copies, compared to Fire Emblem Awakening's .93 million
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/45692/star-fox-64-3d/
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/70704/fire-emblem-kakusei/
So Fire Emblem is definitely a more successful and lucrative series to Nintendo, compared to Star Fox, which sold a significant .21 million (210,000) less than Fire Emblem.
---
#10Chzrm3Posted 6/21/2013 11:12:17 AM
Where's the Donkey Kong franchise? XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.