Kamiya would gladly put bayonetta in smash bros

#11ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 6/21/2013 3:46:56 AM
Those people might not follow Kamiya, that's what makes them uninformed. All they know is that Kamiya knows Bayonetta. It's not like the Internet just chose to pick on Kamiya for no reason. These people honestly didn't know the answer and thought they could ask.
---
Kaljinyu
#12kukingina2Posted 6/21/2013 3:51:23 AM
ItsKaljinyuTime posted...
Those people might not follow Kamiya, that's what makes them uninformed. All they know is that Kamiya knows Bayonetta. It's not like the Internet just chose to pick on Kamiya for no reason. These people honestly didn't know the answer and thought they could ask.

are you honestly saying that with a straight face? and for 1 whole year? with the same EXACT question with the same EXACT joke highlighting the same EXACT word?
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#13ashcrvPosted 6/21/2013 3:55:44 AM
Oh yeah! Time to go bother Sakurai and fill the Miiverse with Bayonetta requests :D
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#14ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 6/21/2013 4:00:05 AM
kukingina2 posted...

are you honestly saying that with a straight face? and for 1 whole year? with the same EXACT question with the same EXACT joke highlighting the same EXACT word?

It wasn't the same people. I totally believe that hundreds of people would ask about Bayonetta or Jack from MadWorld being in Brawl. Also, I'm going through his Twitter archive, I'm not finding any highlighted words, or jokes.
---
Kaljinyu
#15AbugumgumPosted 6/21/2013 4:00:17 AM
It would be awesome, but most likely won't happen. Bayonetta probably isn't a big enough name, and even with that aside she is too mature for Smash. A lot of her fighting style involves her getting naked.

And that's okay, I think third parties in Smashshould rightfully be kept to a minimum.
#16VyersPosted 6/21/2013 4:01:50 AM
Kamiya was entitled to call people idiots for not following a rule he explicitly states: check to see if a question has been asked before asking it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#17ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 6/21/2013 4:01:55 AM
ashcrv posted...
Oh yeah! Time to go bother Sakurai and fill the Miiverse with Bayonetta requests :D

Also, Sakurai handled the issue of being bombarded with question with a little more aplomb.

Masahiro Sakurai added to his Twitter page...
Please note that I won't be able to answer any questions.

Because he was getting questions about Smash. Now why didn't Kamiya do this and save himself the headache?
---
Kaljinyu
#18Kr0w1Nc4rNa73Posted 6/21/2013 4:03:05 AM
kukingina2 posted...

It wasn't the same people. I totally believe that hundreds of people would ask about Bayonetta or Jack from MadWorld being in Brawl. Also, I'm going through his Twitter archive, I'm not finding any highlighted words, or jokes.

This guy just doesn't give up.
---
Joining the dark side. Keep your cookies, we have Killer Instinct.
#19ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 6/21/2013 4:03:45 AM
Vyers posted...
Kamiya was entitled to call people idiots for not following a rule he explicitly states: check to see if a question has been asked before asking it.

He had stated it way back in earlier Tweets. In order for someone to know he said that they would have to scroll back through all his Tweets. How many Tweets is someone supposed to read before they assume a question hasn't been answered yet? Should they just read all of his Tweets? That's not very "explicit" in statement.

I'd say "explicitly stated" would be the way Sakurai did it, just say "No questions" on the header. Kamiya didn't do that, for some reason.
---
Kaljinyu
#20kukingina2Posted 6/21/2013 4:04:27 AM
Kr0w1Nc4rNa73 posted...
kukingina2 posted...

This guy just doesn't give up.

Yea its getting obvious now

not gonna bother anymore. You cant wake a person thats already awake
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047