Kamiya would gladly put bayonetta in smash bros

#21ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 6/21/2013 4:06:05 AM
Are you saying that's it's unlikely for Person A to ask in 2012 if Bayonetta will be in Smash Bros., and then for Person B in 2013 to ask if Bayonetta will be in Smash Bros.? Is it somehow farcical or trolling for someone to say that that's possible?
---
Kaljinyu
#22kukingina2Posted 6/21/2013 4:15:56 AM(edited)
im saying its unlikely that a person would ask the same question with the exact same wording straight 8 hours nonstop alongside with a bunch of other people without knowing about it

this is your last reply from me because you already know what im trying to say you are just feigning ignorance

what those guys did was dumb and horrible and should be sued for harrasment.
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#23VyersPosted 6/21/2013 4:12:42 AM
ItsKaljinyuTime posted...
ashcrv posted...
Oh yeah! Time to go bother Sakurai and fill the Miiverse with Bayonetta requests :D

Also, Sakurai handled the issue of being bombarded with question with a little more aplomb.

Masahiro Sakurai added to his Twitter page...
Please note that I won't be able to answer any questions.

Because he was getting questions about Smash. Now why didn't Kamiya do this and save himself the headache?

Two different people?

WHAT OH MY GOD I THOUGHT THEY WAS ROBUTS
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#24bloodmage3Posted 6/21/2013 4:13:54 AM
Are you saying that's it's unlikely for Person A to ask in 2012 if Bayonetta will be in Smash Bros., and then for Person B in 2013 to ask if Bayonetta will be in Smash Bros.? Is it somehow farcical or trolling for someone to say that that's possible?

'cept Person A and person B asked every hour, not every year... Which you would know if you actually bothered to read what he said... Desperate for the last word, ain't ya?

Just react to this as well and we can all go back home knowing you live under a bridge.
---
They're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't get away this time!
#25ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 6/21/2013 4:13:59 AM
kukingina2 posted...
im saying its unlikely that a person would ask the same question with the exact same wording straight 8 hours nonstop alongside with a bunch of other people without knowing about it

So you're saying Person A asked about Bayonetta being in Smash Bros, and then that same individual person, that Person A, asked again after getting an answer?

If so, I'm saying that didn't happen. I'm saying that Person A only asked once and when they got their answer, they left. Then Person B came along and asked the same question because they didn't know the question had been asked or that an answer had been given. And so on and so on until today.
---
Kaljinyu
#26ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 6/21/2013 4:15:14 AM
Vyers posted...
ashcrv posted...
Oh yeah! Time to go bother Sakurai and fill the Miiverse with Bayonetta requests :D

Also, Sakurai handled the issue of being bombarded with question with a little more aplomb.

Because he was getting questions about Smash. Now why didn't Kamiya do this and save himself the headache?

Two different people?

You don't need to be Sakurai to think of doing that. It's a simple solution that any functioning adult should be aware of. Meaning Kamiya must've chosen not to.
---
Kaljinyu
#27VyersPosted 6/21/2013 4:16:18 AM
Seriously, people. If you see Kamiya not responding to Smash questions or deriding people who ask them, that means he doesn't want to be asked those questions. As a matter of fact, anyone who asks questions about SSB didn't do their research into past tweets.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#28VyersPosted 6/21/2013 4:17:33 AM
Vyers posted...
ashcrv posted...

Two different people?

You don't need to be Sakurai to think of doing that. It's a simple solution that any functioning adult should be aware of. Meaning Kamiya must've chosen not to.

He did so because he didn't want to have to do so. Kamiya, ironically, treats the people he's insulting as adults by giving them the responsibility to do their own research beforehand.
---
#29ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 6/21/2013 4:17:44 AM
bloodmage3 posted...

'cept Person A and person B asked every hour, not every year... Which you would know if you actually bothered to read what he said... Desperate for the last word, ain't ya?

Just react to this as well and we can all go back home knowing you live under a bridge.

I was there when it was happening, I checked his Twilog just to make sure that he wasn't being attacked before he had his meltdown. Each time he was asked, it was a unique Twitter handle. Person A asked, then the next hour Person B asked, and so on, and they were different people asking the question honestly, not some group trying to spam up his Twitter feed.
---
Kaljinyu
#30kukingina2Posted 6/21/2013 4:20:57 AM(edited)
he just refuses to listen guys and repeats crap like a broken antique record even after pointing out everything to him. im out

this is similar to how kamiya was harrased, I have a feeling ^this guy was part of the problem too
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047