Chrom or Lucina?

#1Legendary_MusasPosted 6/21/2013 6:44:38 PM
Who do you expect to be in?

On one hand Chrom is the main lord but on the other Lucina is almost the 'main' aswell plus it's another female character AND they can cut Marth for her, just make him an alt for her.
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#2GreatJallopiPosted 6/21/2013 6:45:50 PM
Neither. Because everybody talks about them way too much, and half of their supporters only want them because they'd be additional FE reps, rather than actually liking the characters.
---
We've got the right, 'cause they'll fight to use it. Got everything, and you can just choose it. I won't just be a puppet on a string.
#3ZelrigPosted 6/21/2013 6:47:47 PM
I expect Chrom.
#4Sad_FacePosted 6/21/2013 6:47:51 PM
Neither. Because everybody talks about them way too much, and half of their supporters only want them because they'd be additional FE reps, rather than actually liking the characters.

Half? More like 90%. On this board, I've seen less than a handful actually want Lucina because they like Lucina and genuinely want to play as her.
#5albertojz356Posted 6/21/2013 6:48:48 PM
I expect Chrom but Lucina is my favorite of the two so I prefer her instead.
---
Pauline, Palutena, Bayonetta, Cptn. Syrup, Eirika, Micaiah, Anna, Lyn, Lucina, Shantae, Lip, Andy, Medusa, Birdo, & Mike Jones for SSB4!
#6Drag0nBladePosted 6/21/2013 6:49:12 PM
It will be Lucina.
---
I make video games.
#7bellagio23Posted 6/21/2013 6:49:16 PM
GreatJallopi posted...

This so much. I would much rather have actual good characters.
---
Users that don't know what the word troll means.
delarosa1101, palazzio65, morganvonveb(Banned), Storm-Cloud(Suspended). That is what happens.
#8GreatJallopiPosted 6/21/2013 6:50:45 PM
Sad_Face posted...

Half? More like 90%. On this board, I've seen less than a handful actually want Lucina because they like Lucina and genuinely want to play as her.

I'm required to give Fire Emblem the benefit of the doubt whenever possible at the risk of being called a troll for speaking ill of it. But yes, 90% sounds about right. Seriously, the justifications for Chrom and Lucina are usually "he/she is popular", or "he/she is a main character in Awakening". Never has to do with who they are.
---
We've got the right, 'cause they'll fight to use it. Got everything, and you can just choose it. I won't just be a puppet on a string.
#9nanogazePosted 6/21/2013 6:51:02 PM
GreatJallopi posted...

People are finally getting it.
#10Bleck5Posted 6/21/2013 7:02:56 PM
Sad_Face posted...

Pretty much, but then the people that expect her have the nerve to spam you if you recommend a character that people actually like. Annoying as s***, and stupid I swear.