This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

50 Character Roster (Roster Rating Topic)

#11Jacob46719Posted 6/22/2013 5:15:13 PM
I voted Abysmal, because it's not the final roster.
---
Backlog of games: Too many unfinished games.
#12GameNinjaGuyPosted 6/22/2013 5:17:43 PM
Its okay; has people I want, but Lyn is just dumb and kills it a little bit. Not a big fan of Ghirahim either. The roster would literally be better to me if you cut those two (which i realize is a bit twisted). It's a bit big anyway
---
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!
My SSB4 roster: http://tinyurl.com/ctaqf3x
#13Gandalf the IstariPosted 6/23/2013 6:07:29 AM
GameNinjaGuy posted...
Its okay; has people I want, but Lyn is just dumb and kills it a little bit. Not a big fan of Ghirahim either. The roster would literally be better to me if you cut those two (which i realize is a bit twisted). It's a bit big anyway

This is why we can't have nice things.
#14Drag0nBladePosted 6/23/2013 6:10:50 AM
to many characters.
only 40-45 movesets total. Not 55 or so that is listed. (zeld/shiek is two characters)

So, not realistic.
---
I make video games.
#15xyzlacticPosted 6/23/2013 6:20:11 AM
If it had Bayonetta it would get a 100/10 from me!

But nice roster. 50 is a very realistic size since sakurai recently said he wants to add as many characters as possible :)
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#16Flamemaster96Posted 6/23/2013 6:47:00 AM
This roster has like most of my most wanted newcomers and my favorite Veterans returning so I rate this roster a 9.8 of 10 :)
---
Created on 6/20/2013
This sig will not change until a new 3D King of Fighters & Samurai Shodown is announced.
#17keeba23Posted 6/23/2013 7:07:02 AM
Needs Mega Man X and Zero, Lloyd Irving, Kratos Aurion Sheena Fujib...... okay, the Tales of Sympohina cast, Tales of destiny cast, Tales of.......okay, just every Tales of character.

Main point, give me Mega Man X and Zero and as many Tales of characters you'll let me have, and I don't care about the rest.Oh and Sheik, I need my Sheik.
---
When god hand's you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!
#18hsimenPosted 6/23/2013 7:09:04 AM
I voted 9/10, it has some of my most wanted newcomers - Palutena, Mewtwo, Isaac.

Personally, however, I would replace King K. Rool with Dixie Kong, Wolf with Krystal, Lucario with some other Pokémon rep (maybe), Ike with some other FE rep (preferrably a magic-user), and I would very much like to see Lucas and R.O.B. go. Which could make room for some fun retro characters like Shantae <3.

All in all though, very nice roster! ^^
#19Gandalf the IstariPosted 6/23/2013 7:10:46 AM
keeba23 posted...
Needs Mega Man X and Zero, Lloyd Irving, Kratos Aurion Sheena Fujib...... okay, the Tales of Sympohina cast, Tales of destiny cast, Tales of.......okay, just every Tales of character.

Main point, give me Mega Man X and Zero and as many Tales of characters you'll let me have, and I don't care about the rest.Oh and Sheik, I need my Sheik.

So basically you don't want to play SSB.
#20keeba23Posted 6/23/2013 7:15:47 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
keeba23 posted...

So basically you don't want to play SSB.

How so?
---
When god hand's you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD!