This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Character Roster with 45 Slots

#11Dinoman96Posted 6/23/2013 8:00:45 AM
sterlingtyger posted...

One more: a second Kid Icarus character ain't happening before a second Metroid character. The two are intrinsically linked but Metroid is inherently more important than Kid Icarus.

pardon me, but metroid DOES have a second rep: zero suit samus.
---
wargle gargle
#12fissionprimerPosted 6/23/2013 8:03:53 AM
Dinoman96 posted...
sterlingtyger posted...

One more: a second Kid Icarus character ain't happening before a second Metroid character. The two are intrinsically linked but Metroid is inherently more important than Kid Icarus.

pardon me, but metroid DOES have a second rep: zero suit samus.

This^

People seems to ignore this, but she is the second metroid representation, doesn't matter what everybody else says. She did appear in the first trailer as a NEWCOMER.
---
obvious sticky (;
#13KwizxxPosted 6/23/2013 10:08:29 AM
I think Rosalina has a decent chance of being in actually.

Lucario is pretty much guaranteed to be cut however. Yeah he was an important/well known pokemon in the 4th gen but that was two whole generations ago. I feel like Mewtwo will be taking his place not only because of popular opinion, but because he also fits with the 6th gen now.
#14Chomper4Posted 6/23/2013 10:10:56 AM
fissionprimer posted...
Everything is great except

Who is kyle?
Dillon chances end in assist
Why lucario more than Pokemon trainer?

8/10

No, Dillon has a good chance being playable.
#15MrPants3000Posted 6/23/2013 10:11:07 AM
Gandalf the Istari posted...
MrPants3000 posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
MrPants3000 posted...
Please everyone, make at least 100 more topics like this by the end of the week / 10

Do you have something more interesting to talk about? If so please create a topic.

Than I'd be adding to the 100s of garbage topics on gamefaqs.

Then why are you here?

Because I am waiting to get approved at Neogaf
---
I don't even know
#16TheMasterTurtlePosted 6/23/2013 10:16:48 AM
I like it, I think it is largely reasonable. I don't know who Kyle Hyde is but I googled it and he looks cool so I'm down. I think there should be more FE characters, a Golden Sun instead of my boy Kyle and I personally think that Ridley should be in.

Overall though I'd be mostly overjoyed if this was the roster. It has everyone I want plus a few surprise characters I'd like to play as.
---
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.
#17Shurikono(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2013 12:44:10 PM
TheMasterTurtle posted...
I like it, I think it is largely reasonable. I don't know who Kyle Hyde is but I googled it and he looks cool so I'm down. I think there should be more FE characters, a Golden Sun instead of my boy Kyle and I personally think that Ridley should be in.

Overall though I'd be mostly overjoyed if this was the roster. It has everyone I want plus a few surprise characters I'd like to play as.

Thanks man. I really can't decide between Matthew and Isaac, but I'd prolly re-add Isaac. Thing is, I don't really see them adding both Isaac and Shulk.

If I had to add another FE rep, I'd re-add Ike and kick Wolf. It's the one or the other.

Ridley is possible, but I envision him to be kinda clunky, not sure if it would do him justice. But hey, I wouldn't be surprised if he did make it in!

Kyle Hyde has starred in 2 DS games, the company that created those games, was named "Cing", they are bankrupt. Hotel Dusk got some pretty good scores overall, and I had the intension to shock the audience by adding him, since not so many people would expect him, I believe.

And @ sterlingtyger

Andy, I'm sorry but he is one of the most boring Nintendo characters they could add. I am all ears for Sami though. :P

And yes, I should have added a Golden Sun rep!
---
Mach Rider, Takamaru and Ashley & Red for SSBU.
PSN: SuB-Bastion
#18Shurikono(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 12:17:06 AM
Bump.
---
Mach Rider, Takamaru and Ashley & Red for SSBU.
PSN: SuB-Bastion