This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if they pull a Mario Kart Wii on this game...

#11NintendoFan2000Posted 6/23/2013 1:36:18 PM
Just throwing it out there, I came into the topic expecting the rest of the sentence to be "...and included baby versions of half the cast."

Baby King Dedede, Baby Captain Falcon, Baby Samus and Igglybuff domination.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#12LUlGIPosted 6/23/2013 1:36:43 PM
As if there are any Wii U games for any of the characters to have a save file for...

You know I thought about this in my head, but decided not to post that. Then I thought to myself that by the time Smash comes out, Wii U will have had some decent choices to choose from
---
yo whens mahvel
http://i.minus.com/ibcOZQlzBHQ865.gif
#13ProfessorFayPosted 6/23/2013 1:36:44 PM
LUlGI posted...
Guys, he said she'll AUTOMATICALLY be unlocked, meaning you can still unlock her in the game.

mfw no one reads
---
PSN - jhirvyn
Farewell Faywell.
#14USERGameBoyBluePosted 6/23/2013 1:37:52 PM
Start with a random trophy from each game you've played instead of getting it from the lottery.
#15Duskull24Posted 6/23/2013 1:38:16 PM
TheMarthKoopa posted...
As if there are any Wii U games for any of the characters to have a save file for...

There are plenty of games coming out this year and next (possibly before SSB), like Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and LoZ: Wind Waker HD just to name a few.
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10
#16TheMarthKoopaPosted 6/23/2013 1:39:45 PM
There are plenty of games coming out this year and next (possibly before SSB), like Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and LoZ: Wind Waker HD just to name a few.

So... games for characters who are not even locked in the first place?
#17ItsKaljinyuTimePosted 6/23/2013 1:39:51 PM
Duskull24 posted...
Pretty sure everyone here is missing the point. TC said the characters can still be unlocked if you don't have the save file, just that if you do they are automatically unlocked when you start playing.

That's why I'd be fine with it. If they don't implement it, you'd unlock them normally anyway, right?
---
Kaljinyu
#18Duskull24Posted 6/23/2013 1:42:19 PM
TheMarthKoopa posted...
So... games for characters who are not even locked in the first place?

There's a thing called a newcomer, I'm sure you've heard of it. They come from games like the ones I listed and some of them require unlocking.

ItsKaljinyuTime posted...
That's why I'd be fine with it. If they don't implement it, you'd unlock them normally anyway, right?

Yep
---
Not changing this sig until Gamefreak brings back the Trick Master. Started 9-19-10